I've updated Emma's Charity donation page: https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/ukbeg
As of today, 30-07-09, the 2009 total now stands at £8,891.14
The 'off-line' amount of £7,728.96
is made up of the following:£75.00
- Sale of Buell Knee Sliders donated by Buell USA. Bought by various people.£150.00
- Sale of signed XB12 shield donated by Erik Buell. Bought by Ian (Greasemonkey)£153.85
- Sale of Buell Race Bag donated by Buell UK. Bought by John (Digger)Note: due to a computer glitch when John made his on-line donation his payment went direct into the main Papworth account and not through UKBEG's donation page. It amounted to £120.00 + £33.85 Gift Aid. I've included this amount in the 'off-line' total for 'accounting' purposes. £153.85 will be deducted from the final 'off-line' total that is presented to Papworth after the UKBEG Buell Challenge has taken place.£50.00
- Cash donation from Rick who signed up to do the UKBEG Buell Challenge but who couldn't take part. £60.00
- Cheque donation from SimonD who signed up to do the UKBEG Buell Challenge but who couldn't take part.£44.70
- Cheque donation from Claire (Tigs) who couldn't take part in the UKBEG Buell Challenge but who took some sponsorship forms.£21.00
- Cheque donation from Richie.£50.00
- Cash donation from (Big) Phil.£663.00
- the amount raised to date from the sale of UKBEG Buell Challenge event packs and UKBEG/Buell limited edition T-shirts.
Sponsorship amounts raised by those who took part in the UKBEG Buell Challenge. £178.00
Paul (Spook) £716.50
Jane Jessop £498.00
Chris Jessop £365.00
Colin & Teresa (Crazy Col)£200.00
Note: This does not include the 'on-line' donations as sponsorship, which in many cases have earned an extra 28% in Gift Aid. These donations can be viewed here £100.00
- Sale of signed T-shirt donated by Erik Buell. Bought by Gordon (sportster_mann)£170.91
- $300 personal donation by Erik Buell. £25.00
- Sale of T-shirt donated by Nick (Plazmanian). Bought by Mark (Buell Abusa)£25.00
- Sale of T-shirt donated by Norm. Bought by Paul (Spook)£660.00
- The amount raised by UKBEG's main event, Em's Day, on 17-07-09.
Next week we will send an additional £1,711.91
to Papworth Hospital.
Jane and I would like to thank everyone
who has helped UKBEG to raise so much money for the Cystic Fibrosis unit which looked after Emma.
Chris & Jane Jessop
Founders of UKBEG April 1998www.ukbuellgroup.co.uk