Last visit was: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 am It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 1925
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
https://youtu.be/zY1l6FdNgfA

do like the follow mode :4roz:

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators ( in bits on going projects ) old


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 8233
Current ride: Buell X1 2001
Location: southampton
Image

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm
Posts: 820
Current ride: 97 M2, 09 XT
Location: Sunny Suffolk
https://youtu.be/0W8p9Pc7VUQ

BMW are a little more corporate.

_________________
Today my pet mouse Elvis died :cry: ..................He was caught in a trap
There are two types of people in this world, those that can extrapolate


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 4416
Current ride: 98 S1W
Location: Perth, not the Scottish one
barney wrote:
https://youtu.be/zY1l6FdNgfA

do like the follow mode :4roz:


Fuck the pope, that looks like an expensive and complicated mechanism, I think I'll just use my feet.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:57 pm
Posts: 450
Current ride: XB12Scg well tweaked
Location: Edge of Romney Marsh
Most Honda riders need it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

_________________
I'd rather be shot out of a canon than squeezed out of a tube


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1334
In the same way that Ducati seems to be able to churn out bikes we didn't know we needed and become a must have, Honda have an endless ability to provide solutions to problems that don't exist and never seem to bore of producing a lot of bikes that just don't sell.
Its clever but who the fuck would want that.

Andy


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 1453
Current ride: A black one
Location: Wales. The land of dragons, welshcakes and full reservoirs.
Older tick
Shorter tick
Heavy bike tick

If they make a version for trials bikes as well..................where do I sign ;)

_________________
Dusty 001


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 2027
Current ride: XB9SX
Interesting, but not new: Futurist artist Sid Mead was into gyro assisted everything (won’t fall over unless the gyro stops lOl ) in his paintings. ;)

Will be interesting to watch Honda ‘auto balance’ riders when they climb back onto a conventional bike. :roll:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 7:54 pm
Posts: 2358
Current ride: 1999 X1
Location: Texas, Gerrards Cross
edd wrote:
Interesting, but not new: Futurist artist Sid Mead was into gyro assisted everything (won’t fall over unless the gyro stops lOl ) in his paintings. ;)

I'll bet I could tip over one of his paintings and it would stay down. ;)

_________________
Bob Krzeszkiewicz
2011 Kawasaki Z1000SX - 1999 Buell X1


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 2027
Current ride: XB9SX
lOl



Just had a future vision of people’s electric motor motorcycles following them around the mall while they shop! 8-)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 1925
Current ride: Buell ulysses
Location: Telford
edd wrote:
lOl



Just had a future vision of people’s electric motorbility scooters following them around the mall while they shop! 8-)

give it time and you never know :old:

_________________
Buell Ulysses XB12X 06/08
CCM R30 (650cc) 02
Norton Dominators ( in bits on going projects ) old


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 4416
Current ride: 98 S1W
Location: Perth, not the Scottish one
edd wrote:
Just had a future vision of people’s electric motor motorcycles following them around the mall while they shop! 8-)


More likely autonomous electric vehicles delivering goods to peoples homes and there aren't any malls left lOl


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1334
:yt:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 7:54 pm
Posts: 2358
Current ride: 1999 X1
Location: Texas, Gerrards Cross
Bonzo wrote:
edd wrote:
Just had a future vision of people’s electric motor motorcycles following them around the mall while they shop! 8-)


More likely autonomous electric vehicles delivering goods to peoples homes and there aren't any malls left lOl

But where will teenage boys go to pick up slutty teenage girls?

_________________
Bob Krzeszkiewicz
2011 Kawasaki Z1000SX - 1999 Buell X1


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 2027
Current ride: XB9SX
x1glider wrote:
Bonzo wrote:
edd wrote:
Just had a future vision of people’s electric motor motorcycles following them around the mall while they shop! 8-)


More likely autonomous electric vehicles delivering goods to peoples homes and there aren't any malls left lOl

But where will teenage boys go to pick up slutty teenage girls?



Or old gits to pick up bored wayward wives? :hehe:


Top
   
 
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited