And am I glad that's over....
Before putting the calendar together:
* Will we get enough photos?
* Will the photos be good quality?
* Will I forget where I have put the pictures? (this I did!)
When I'm putting the calendar together:
* Will I make a mistake with days and dates?
* When will people fix their dates (UKBEG events/Copdock/Bristol Bike Show/Deliverance etc.)?
* Will I get it finished in order to get calendars to take with me to Sproutfrest?
When the calendar is ready to send to the printer:
* How many shall I order?
* Will they be ready to take to Sproutfest?
Found the deliberate mistake , two March 6ths
* Will people like it?
* How do I handle people's disappointment?
When the calendars arrive:
* Will I sell them all?
* Will I be out of pocket (I pay up front and take all the risk)?
* Do I have enough envelopes?
So, a sigh of relief as they are all gone... I'll start planning for next year. I'll make sure I don't lose photos, but most importantly, I need you guys, UKBEG, to take photos to help me...