Last visit was: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 pm It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:25 pm 
Offline
Milf Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Posts: 4749
Current ride: '98 S1
Location: Wessex
So, here we are. A quarter of the way through the year already and you still haven't peered into the garage to see if the bike is still where you left it six months ago.
Well, wise up, get the optimate connected and get that baby to burst into life. Get it up to temp, then go for a 30 minute ride. When you get home, steal a seed tray from the wife's collection, dump that shitty oil that you bought in Lidl two years ago and pour in some lovely clean stuff. Spin on a new filter and fire her up again. You'll hear the difference. She'll be saying, " Take me to the pub."

Don't forget to pour away the used oil by that hole in the fence, where your neighbours' cat gets into your back garden. They'll thank you for it.

Come on, you know you want to. :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/whitehartcadnam/

_________________
I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:05 am 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6142
Location: Portsmouth, UK
mojomick wrote:
So, here we are. A quarter of the way through the year already and you still haven't peered into the garage to see if the bike is still where you left it six months ago.
Well, wise up, get the optimate connected and get that baby to burst into life. Get it up to temp, then go for a 30 minute ride. When you get home, steal a seed tray from the wife's collection, dump that shitty oil that you bought in Lidl two years ago and pour in some lovely clean stuff. Spin on a new filter and fire her up again. You'll hear the difference. She'll be saying, " Take me to the pub."

Don't forget to pour away the used oil by that hole in the fence, where your neighbours' cat gets into your back garden. They'll thank you for it.

Come on, you know you want to. :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/whitehartcadnam/


:D :yup: :sun:

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 8042
Current ride: Buell X1 2001
Location: southampton
yet again working :headbang:

_________________
Obey the principles without being bound by them.
Bruce Lee

2001 X1 :4roz:


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 444
Current ride: 1125r
Location: South
Looks like a nice little pub with a decent beer garden.

About what time do you guys all get there?


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 444
Current ride: 1125r
Location: South
Kiwi wrote:
Looks like a nice little pub with a decent beer garden.

About what time do you guys all get there?



Disregard...I just seen the post on FB, 6pm. If the weather is good I'll pop down for a sneaky pint as I have the day off.

Cheers.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 pm 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6142
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Kiwi wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Looks like a nice little pub with a decent beer garden.

About what time do you guys all get there?



Disregard...I just seen the post on FB, 6pm. If the weather is good I'll pop down for a sneaky pint as I have the day off.

Cheers.


:yup: see you there, will be closer to 7.00 as I work until 5.00.

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
 [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited