It is currently 29 Mar 2024 16:02

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2016 20:23 

Current ride: XB9SX
Sorry, but can't be there tomorrow either, as previously booked by the fair lady for other duties! :|

Have a good day all. 8-)

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 11:25 

Current ride: 99 Cyclone M2
Sorry I can't be there, I came down with a bad case of food poisoning 3 weeks ago, confirmed as Campylobacter by the hospital test,
Seems I ate some dodgy eggs or a couple of steak pies from the whoops shelf in the Spar shop on the way to work, so as a result I've had the most horrendous shits for the last 3 weeks, on the positive side I've lost a stone and my beer belly is gone,
On the downside I'm having my first experience of bleeding piles :shock: :cry: every trip to the bog looks like a murder scene ..........and the diarrhea still hasn't stopped. :cry:
Hope you brave souls who battled the weather have a good day you deserve it :worthy:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 16:53 

Current ride: XB9SX
Wish i could have made this as it would have been nice to meet fellow Buell owners & especially :maz: of course, but i hope everybody has a great time.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 17:29 

Current ride: XB12s,S1WL, Triumph
gusm2 wrote:
Sorry I can't be there, I came down with a bad case of food poisoning 3 weeks ago, confirmed as Campylobacter by the hospital test,
Seems I ate some dodgy eggs or a couple of steak pies from the whoops shelf in the Spar shop on the way to work, so as a result I've had the most horrendous shits for the last 3 weeks, on the positive side I've lost a stone and my beer belly is gone,
On the downside I'm having my first experience of bleeding piles :shock: :cry: every trip to the bog looks like a murder scene ..........and the diarrhea still hasn't stopped. :cry:
Hope you brave souls who battled the weather have a good day you deserve it :worthy:

Might be to much information Gus. But still had me in stitches. :hehe:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 17:55 

Current ride: XB12SS Tiger S R9T
gusm2 wrote:

Ye i felt a bit like Barry Manilow when i got there.
Thanks to Maz and Pete for another good do :clap:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 18:28 

Great day, thanks to Maz and Pete, a sterling effort, good to meet everyone who made it.

Andy

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 19:12 

Current ride: S1W,Hype,HP2,R1200RS
spondon440 wrote:
Great day, thanks to Maz and Pete, a sterling effort, good to meet everyone who made it.

Andy

Wot Andy said. Top food Pete, Thanks

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 19:20 

Current ride: ktm 950 sm
As above ... Nice cheffin Pete.. :clap: Cheating with the van tho....Good, friendly crowd..Weather better goin home, absolute shite goin this morn..
Now, in return for my nice words....Help required......When putting fuel in on way home, when turning ignition on, no prime, no start..Turning over but nothing else..On/off a few times then hey presto, primes and starts and got all the way home without any probs..Thank God...But again when home turn off then on and no prime again..On and off a few times and starts again... Any ideas,...

Didnt spoil a good day tho..

Paul. .. :?

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 19:44 

Thanks Maz+ Pete. Nice to see you all :yup:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 19:48 

Current ride: 2000 x1
What a fab day. Its always good to see everyone. Thank you Maz and Pete and all the rest of you for the laughs :4roz: :4roz: :4roz: :4roz:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 20:58 
Site Admin

WOW !.....didn't expect such a good turn out given the shite weather.
Many thanks to all those who made the effort, especially the hard bastids on 2 wheels :yup:
Special thanks go to Pete for all his help in setting this up and manning the BBQ all day......although it's about time he pulled his weight :twisted:
Didn't manage to shift all the grub, so it's gone into the freezer and will be made available at Deliverance 8-)

98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 21:13 

Hog Roast stuffed with burgers :yup: :rotfl: ;)

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 21:39 
proff. patpending

Current ride: Victoria Sponge
I had a great time, caught in a monsoon on the way up (but still kept Uly pinned at 90), met people new and old and ate:

2 bacon and egg butties
1 beef and chorizo burger
1 chilli dog
1 flossy cake

All superbly cooked by Pete...

Thanks all for making it a great day!

paulastbury wrote:
As above ... Nice cheffin Pete.. :clap: Cheating with the van tho....Good, friendly crowd..Weather better goin home, absolute shite goin this morn..
Now, in return for my nice words....Help required......When putting fuel in on way home, when turning ignition on, no prime, no start..Turning over but nothing else..On/off a few times then hey presto, primes and starts and got all the way home without any probs..Thank God...But again when home turn off then on and no prime again..On and off a few times and starts again... Any ideas,...

Didnt spoil a good day tho..

Paul. .. :?

Wire broken at the headstock (look at the wires from the kill switch) or the kill switch or the ignition switch...

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 21:48 

Current ride: ktm 950 sm
Cheers Pash,, Glad u got home ok....Is that what they call a good appetite or a greedy bastard... :D

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2016 21:58 

Current ride: XB12s,S1WL, Triumph
Great day today. Cheers pete and maz for beakfast and dinner. :yup: Big respect to pash for biking it up from bristol, i wussed it and turned up in the car from half an hour away :oooops: As said, a good turn out considering the weather