It is currently 28 Mar 2024 20:49

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 21:55 

Got an email for the streetfighter launch weekend at moto rapido in Winchester the other day. Official launch weekend this weekend.
Attachment:
top_cont3.jpg

PostPosted: 10 May 2009 10:07 

Current ride: S1w X1 1125CR
Thanks for the nod Kev, will have a nose around today. Moto Rapido would be a bleeding handy dealer for you if you were a ducatisti type.

PostPosted: 10 May 2009 10:26 

No worries deepsix. Popped in yesterday on the way back from Moorespeed, but basically nothing special going on. Tis a handy location though :) And you get to see the mechanics working on your bike, so you know whats going on. As dealers go though, Bahnstormers is still my favourite at the moment ;)

As for the new 1098 streetfighter.. What do you prefer??

Buell
Ducati
Ducati Streetfighter website

PostPosted: 10 May 2009 20:11 

Liked it muchly Kev, quite focussed riding position. Said if I give them about half an hours notice could take it out for a couple of hours during week. Thats a proper test ride, reckons half an hour to get used to it and rest of time to have fun.155 hp naked 1098 would be fun I reckon. Top dealer Moto Rapido :D

PostPosted: 10 May 2009 20:18 

Magic, make it Friday after lunch if you can ;)

Or Wednesday morning, i could tag along :D

PostPosted: 12 May 2009 20:23 
deepsix wrote:
Liked it muchly Kev, quite focussed riding position. Said if I give them about half an hours notice could take it out for a couple of hours during week. Thats a proper test ride, reckons half an hour to get used to it and rest of time to have fun.155 hp naked 1098 would be fun I reckon. Top dealer Moto Rapido :D

2 hours - fek that good :shock: - they must know you actually have the bucks to buy one - don't they deepsix
:twisted: ;)

PostPosted: 12 May 2009 21:25 

shudnobeta wrote:
deepsix wrote:

2 hours - fek that good :shock: - they must know you actually have the bucks to buy one - don't they deepsix
:twisted: ;)

No not at all. .They know nothing about me.(probably wouldn't lend me one if did) I think they are just a good dealer. (Once my free loading daughters stop with the university palaver (one doing a masters next year the other a Phd) I might have a bit more spare dosh :D ) Moto Rapido have loads of awards from Ducati for customer service and standards of technicians. Bahnstormer BMW in Alton are the same, if they know you are coming from afar they let you have the bike for at least half a day or so, all they want is for you to put some fuel in when you return it, The BMW dealer in Dorchester has excellent write ups too, Ted Simon had his bike built by them before his second Jupiters Travels adventure. I went down to see him off years ago, he had quite a send off.

PostPosted: 13 May 2009 08:23 

[quote="deepsix]Moto Rapido have loads of awards from Ducati for customer service and standards of technicians. Bahnstormer BMW in Alton are the same[/quote]

:yt:

PostPosted: 13 May 2009 08:24 

deepsix wrote:
Moto Rapido have loads of awards from Ducati for customer service and standards of technicians. Bahnstormer BMW in Alton are the same

:yt: