Well Iam a bit taken aback ....dont hold yr punches lads...
I have to say being new to this forum, and for those of you who read my new member thread may understand me wanting to walk on Tippy toes
I must admit its not my cup of tea being
1. looks pretty much an off the peg softail frame and parts obviously
2. didnt really like the red colour
3. I thought, being a harley / buell Dealer how they coulnt have come up with more original concept..
4. its in the final 10 of a custom build comp..no way, money in brown envelopes me think
5. If he enjoyed his buell why tear down a perfectly good bike to do that..Iam sure there at the recieving end of a few smashed bikes??
I'll take it as read that Ive probably made more enemies than freinds without posting jack shit but once upon a time in a barn in wisconsin
Mr Buell sat and designed and built a bike frame with an american made engine from scratch and created a racing bike...the bike posted isn't such a thing, admitidly its made to look like some 'custom type cruiser' pretty not good one maybe a big (1340 fatboy?)
but I think generally (obviously) any type of custom bike would be sxxt on...which is a shame cos believe me theres a lot of totalled bikes around..if it well layed out, built for purpose and you had the balls to build it yourself
maybe you could offer something back to the Company.. I posted this picture...rake is well out. loss a bit of the stretch...bit of tweaking get rid of those fxxkin handlebars n seat.. you'd have yourself a pretty good race bike ..if that was the frame originally posted I might of understood the entry into the finals
Sorry to ramble on..had some pretty good sxxt to smoke
just cant stand ignorant gibber....Igo in peace brothers.. afterall were all on two wheels... n watch out for that tractor... respect..