Last visit was: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 pm It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 8081
Location: Manchester
Not that simple I'm afraid mate :?

_________________
Mithered ta death.
92 MB
96 S2T
98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 217
Current ride: .....
Maz wrote:
Not that simple I'm afraid mate :?

is that for the manual or the repair?


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 8081
Location: Manchester
Both.....parts are not officially available without buying a complete hub assembly and removing the inner race from the old hub requires some thought ! lOl

_________________
Mithered ta death.
92 MB
96 S2T
98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 745
Current ride: 1125r XB12X
Location: South
nigelbread wrote:
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12414

may need to join first!


Thanks Nigel! I did look in the downloads tab for manuals :? . Not there and the one for my bike in Downloads doesn't open so, many thanks.

I was going to send him this over

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-BUELL-L ... Swqu9U8j1m


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 745
Current ride: 1125r XB12X
Location: South
Maz wrote:
Both.....parts are not officially available without buying a complete hub assembly and removing the inner race from the old hub requires some thought ! lOl



Cheers Maz I'll inform him. Then its all upto him.


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:37 am 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14507
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
Kiwi wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12414

may need to join first!


Thanks Nigel! I did look in the downloads tab for manuals :? . Not there and the one for my bike in Downloads doesn't open so, many thanks.

Best I fix it

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 745
Current ride: 1125r XB12X
Location: South
pash wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12414

may need to join first!


Thanks Nigel! I did look in the downloads tab for manuals :? . Not there and the one for my bike in Downloads doesn't open so, many thanks.

Best I fix it



Its cool Pash. It works the other way through forum/tech forum/manuals


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 am 
Offline
proff. patpending
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Posts: 14507
Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Location: Bristol - Gateway to all things good
Kiwi wrote:
pash wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12414

may need to join first!


Thanks Nigel! I did look in the downloads tab for manuals :? . Not there and the one for my bike in Downloads doesn't open so, many thanks.

Best I fix it



Its cool Pash. It works the other way through forum/tech forum/manuals


I fixed it so the .zip file is now downloaded (Tech - Manuals)

_________________
08 Specialized Langster


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Stuck in first
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 745
Current ride: 1125r XB12X
Location: South
pash wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
pash wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12414

may need to join first!


Thanks Nigel! I did look in the downloads tab for manuals :? . Not there and the one for my bike in Downloads doesn't open so, many thanks.

Best I fix it



Its cool Pash. It works the other way through forum/tech forum/manuals


I fixed it so the .zip file is now downloaded (Tech - Manuals)



Cheers Pash


Top
   
 
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited