It is currently 25 Apr 2024 20:25

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: THANKS AGAIN MAZ
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015 14:50 

Current ride: ktm 950 sm
Just like to say thanks maz for your expert service and advice you gave me at your very comfortable and well equipped workshop in manchester..Took a bit of finding but once arrived was made very welcome. His buell knowledge is endless and the tea aint bad either..Gave my bike the care and attension level you dont see these days other than diy owners who know what there doing..Went over my recently purchased xb12x from front to back, putting all the wrongs right and a few mods..Not mazs favourite model but still worked his magic..Definitely worth a visit if you own a buell..Had a great ride up from shrewsbury on the scenic route, came back the quick route as the moon wasnt lighting up the road that well..

Have a great xmas

Paul :worthy:

Post subject: Re: THANKS AGAIN MAZ
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015 16:08 
Site Admin

No worries Paul, nice to meet you.......and nice, clean bike too 8-) you got a bargain there :yup:

98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015 17:48 
Think Pink

Current ride: Awesome Ulysses & X1
you have stopped drinking .....youve said nice things in two post and called an XB a bargin :shock: keep up the good work xx (((( )))) (((((((( )))))))) (((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))) :D

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015 18:07 

Current ride: S1W,Hype,HP2,R1200RS
WILLYBUELL wrote:
you have stopped drinking .....youve said nice things in two post and called an XB a bargin :shock: keep up the good work xx (((( )))) (((((((( )))))))) (((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))) :D

:hehe:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015 21:29 
Nanny Brown

paulastbury wrote:
Just like to say thanks maz for your expert service and advice you gave me at your very comfortable and well equipped workshop in manchester..Took a bit of finding but once arrived was made very welcome. His buell knowledge is endless and the tea aint bad either..Gave my bike the care and attension level you dont see these days other than diy owners who know what there doing..Went over my recently purchased xb12x from front to back, putting all the wrongs right and a few mods..Not mazs favourite model but still worked his magic..Definitely worth a visit if you own a buell..Had a great ride up from shrewsbury on the scenic route, came back the quick route as the moon wasnt lighting up the road that well..

Have a great xmas

Paul :worthy:

Lovely comments for a great guy. :yup:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2015 21:30 
Nanny Brown

WILLYBUELL wrote:

Willy you are a naughty, but truthful, boy. Lol :yup: :4roz:

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015 08:21 

Current ride: m2 cyclone
A Person from down sarf , has stripped an rebuilt his m2, looks Good, apart from he didnt rebuild the engine except to change oil pump gear. Did this without One cylinder at tdc and removeing other Rocker Cover to bleed down hydrolics even though told about it. :headbang: he Is now all over Facebook crying about noisey clacking engine and suggestions to the cause. Lots of opinions, but as Im No mechanic i suggested take to maz to get proper sorted of which ive had bloody Good experience. Reply. My mates a mechanic and he,s the Inka One ill let Touch My bike. Ffs :o

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015 08:58 
Think Pink

Willy you are a naughty, but truthful, boy. Lol ..........my cock touches my knee slack :ner: :D

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015 10:41 

Current ride: CZ 350!
WILLYBUELL wrote:
Willy you are a naughty, but truthful, boy. Lol ..........my cock touches my knee slack :ner: :D

That's cos u only ave 6" legs dude!!

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015 12:01 

Current ride: 1991 RS1200 westwind
coco wrote:
A Person from down sarf , has stripped an rebuilt his m2, looks Good, apart from he didnt rebuild the engine except to change oil pump gear. Did this without One cylinder at tdc and removeing other Rocker Cover to bleed down hydrolics even though told about it. :headbang: he Is now all over Facebook crying about noisey clacking engine and suggestions to the cause. Lots of opinions, but as Im No mechanic i suggested take to maz to get proper sorted of which ive had bloody Good experience. Reply. My mates a mechanic and he,s the Inka One ill let Touch My bike. Ffs :o

I was so tempted to just say we told you so lOl I hope he hasn't done serious damage to his engine but like you say we did all try to explain to him the reasons it should be done right.

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015 14:24 
Think Pink

DrBuella wrote:
WILLYBUELL wrote:

That's cos u only ave 6" legs dude!!

:yup: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2015 13:12 

kevmean wrote:
coco wrote:

I was so tempted to just say we told you so lOl I hope he hasn't done serious damage to his engine but like you say we did all try to explain to him the reasons it should be done right.

I must confess to following that thread with some amusement too. His mate who seemed to think the rip off and replace technique on the cam cover almost blew a gasket when attention to the followers bleeding down was needed, because he'd 'done loads of these motors'. He still hasn't come back to report on the damage. A trip to the Emporium has been suggested several times, but ignored ;)

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2015 20:41 

Current ride: m2 cyclone
Wonder if this mate Is the only spannerman that he lets touch his bike :shut:

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2015 21:50 

Current ride: 07-XB12X, 98-S1
Didn't realise there were so many motorcycle mechanics on the forum.....

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2015 21:53 

Current ride: 07-XB12X, 98-S1
From what I gather everyone sends there bike to Maz. one things for sure no bollocks to slag someone off to their face!!!