It is currently 26 Apr 2024 11:09

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: 1125R Recalls/Adam
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2009 18:33 

Managed to get to my local dealer last Thursday for a couple of recalls to be done; the front brake line and although it's not officially a recall a new clutch fix, so far so good. I also got a new instrument cluster fitted as I complained about the misting of old one.
They have fitted the newer instrument cluster, the one with the gear indicator as per the CR. It comes with pre-installed mileage from the factory as expected.

The mech burbled on about letting the counter count down before changing or installing security codes, etc. I let this happen but I still get the service now, on start up, I don't know if they have put in all the codes required when changing same.
Anyone had similar, Adam I believe you had your instrument cluster changed. Did you have same probs.

Post subject: Re: 1125R Recalls/Adam
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2009 22:17 

The mileage gets installed rom the ECU during the 30 min 'mateing' time when plugged in :D
Did you get the RevB cover fitted as the clutch fix because if you did, it'll be leaking again fairly soon. Hopefully you got the RevC upgrade tha's only just been released by Rotax, I think the part number for these parts has only been released in the last few days.
I sometimes -very rarely- get the 'Service now' flashed up but it's not an inconvenience and I'm just grateful that I can actually see the clocks now rather than condensation sloshing around in there :D

Post subject: Re: 1125R Recalls/Adam
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2009 18:43 

Thanks Adam,
So far so good on the clutch leak; touch wood, fingers crossed, etc.
I'll have a look at the instrument cluster in the morning not had a chance, manic at work, surrounded by more clowns than Zippo's circus :headbang: .But what the fuck over, I've a couple of days off to play :D