It is currently 20 Apr 2024 12:07

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 911 Next
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 07:48 

Current ride: 2000 x1
We are up and dressed and the rain has been hammering it down here but stopped for the moment. Here goes nothing for abit of black cloud dodging. See you all there and Mr Meanwell if you are late to Peterborough YOU are getting the coffees in :ner: lOl lOl

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 07:57 

Up and dressed in almost everything I own. See y'all there - hopefully :?

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 08:10 

Current ride: Fatbob
having a final cuppa ...blue sky outside.......That will soon change when I get the bike out , safe journey all, see ya soon

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 08:17 

Its been raining here in bury st edmunds, but seems to be drying out now whoop whoop see ya there :D

NO!!!! its rainging again now!!!! :headbang:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 08:42 

I thought I was up up early ,obviously not. 65 miles from Black Bear and it's getting darker by the minute, better make sure I have my waterprooofs

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 14:47 
Thanks for the UBEG hospitality - good to put names to faces. I got to Black Bear nice and early and true to form got there and back in the dry. I had hoped to see/get some accessories oh well never mind it was a great ride out :D
Thanks again good peeps ;)

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 17:51 

I'm home :dance:

Got in about 4, bikes washed and dried and tucked up in the garage.

Great to see you all today. Coulda done with better weather getting there, that hail was horrible, but seeing you all was great.

Still don't think I met everyone I shoulda and think I fogot to say goodbye to many, once I'd decided I was off I just went for it.

Cheers guys. Good day :4roz:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 18:20 

Current ride: Fatbob
No rain on the way home 8-) & a dry arse thanks to my new seat :dance:
Another great day at Black bear, Good to see everyone old & new.

Lots of people I didn't meet (we should get badges) :D

Thanks to jane for cooking the burgers & her assistant CJ :twisted:

spent plenty of money on clothing......Mainly for Max

Next stop Ireland :yup:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 18:42 

Nice to see some ( very ) old faces again . Richie , Mr.Waff & Kevmean . Also good to meet Mojomick - proper bike,proper colour ;) Having a cold beer and seriously considering Lauwe in June .

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 19:05 

Current ride: 2000 x1
Home here safe and dry although we did have to stop just north of peterborough to put the waterproofs on. Typically less than 5 minutes down the road the sun came out :evil: but if we had stopped to take them back off you just know it would have rained again. It was great to see everyone again and say hello to some new faces as well. A brilliant turn out and a huge thank you to Steve CJ and Jane for the burgers and organising the get together. The season has truly begun woooohoooo :sun: :sun:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 19:28 

Current ride: 1991 RS1200 westwind
Well another great day organised by CJ :yup: The only bad weather for me was the first 20 miles as i left home this morning.....................wish the farmers would clean up after themselfs though.........bike looks like i've ridden it through a ploughed field :evil: good to meet up with some new friends and all the old ones as well ;) .....especially enjoyed giving Roz a hug to help warm her up :twisted: lOl
Met up at peterborough services with Rick and Tigs and while waiting (yes folks tigs was 5 minutes late ) got chatting to a guy on a 1200 kawasaki who's back wheel had locked up due to him refitting the wheel and forgetting to locate the caliper on it's antirotation peg :o ..............RAC guy refitted the wheel correctly while Tigs bought the breakfast :D
Was a very good turn out and must say that GB's X1 looks very nice in it's new colours 8-)
Unluckiest guy must have been sirwazz .............he arrived in the back of a breakdown van after most people had left :( cause this time was a broken belt on his 1125CR ( hope it gets sorted soon mate).
After leaving Rick and Tigs at peterborough services on the way home i had a near perfect run the rest of the way home 8-) dry roads and sunshine...the perfect evening.

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 19:44 

Yep very good turn out considering the weather forecast, but rode there in the dry and home the same and didn`t see a drop of rain(oh that rhymes if you say it quick :hehe: ) Great to see everyone and I cant believe I spent some more money in your dealership Steve :o :cry:
Pash, you make me laugh every time I see you lOl
Mojo,you are so hardcore in jeans,and as usual Kev we were last to leave :roll:
Al, I`ll be in touch about db killer but Steves took all my money :oooops:
Reminder to self...sort out low fuel light as soon as possible as pushing bikes sucks :(

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 19:51 
Mr. Tourettes

Been home for yonks....now where 'as little nuts 'id me egg...thanx for a good day out all :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :dance:

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 19:58 

Hi All,

It was great to see you all, even though I was in the workshop most of the time, I really enjoyed the day, wish every Saturday could be like that! 8-)
Fantastic line up of Buells, and like Kev has said, GB's X1 was looking really sharp in it's new livery, well done mate, sterling job! :clap:
Well done Chris and Jane for organising another great meet, the burger was fab thanks! :yup: (oh and the cream egg too!! :4roz: )

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon ;)

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010 20:10 
Mr. Tourettes

Jon64 wrote:
Hi All,

It was great to see you all, even though I was in the workshop most of the time, I really enjoyed the day, wish every Saturday could be like that! 8-)
Fantastic line up of Buells, and like Kev has said, GB's X1 was looking really sharp in it's new livery, well done mate, sterling job! :clap:
Well done Chris and Jane for organising another great meet, the burger was fab thanks! :yup: (oh and the cream egg too!! :4roz: )

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon ;)

:roll: :run:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 911 Next