It is currently 28 Mar 2024 20:05

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2010 11:49 
Hey ya'll!

Finally, I'm comming over for three weeks to England to spend some time with my man Mich. Besides being tangled up in his arms lOl I will see one of my best friends in Yeovil and she is a member of MC Ogri.

On the 29/30/31 of Januari the annual Ogri's Kickstart Rally takes place
http://www.ogrimcc.org/kickstartrally.php

Ofcourse I will be there on the saturday and sunday! So if you're bored......:yup:

Cheers

Dörske

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010 19:00 
What a nice rally you missed boys & girls!

My friend and me left on friday (to Kemble airfield) where the party was. Freeeeeezing cold but I decided to sleep in my tent. Unfortunately my airbed went flat..... so the cold was even more unbearable and I didn't sleep at all. Luckily I slept in a heated cabin the next night. Loads of people there from all areas and it was nice to meet some nice English bikers in various colours and ages. We danced, drank and told loads of stories sitting by the bonfire.

The days after I had no feeling in the tip of my toes and it felt as if needles poked in them. A starting frostbite is painful ..... :( But it was al worth it!

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010 19:23 
Mr. Tourettes

Dörske wrote:
What a nice rally you missed boys & girls!

My friend and me left on friday (to Kemble airfield) where the party was. Freeeeeezing cold but I decided to sleep in my tent. Unfortunately my airbed went flat..... so the cold was even more unbearable and I didn't sleep at all. Luckily I slept in a heated cabin the next night. Loads of people there from all areas and it was nice to meet some nice English bikers in various colours and ages. We danced, drank and told loads of stories sitting by the bonfire.

The days after I had no feeling in the tip of my toes and it felt as if needles poked in them. A starting frostbite is painful ..... :( But it was al worth it!

Hi Dorske,
glad you had a good one.... :clap: