It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:21

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2010 21:55 
Nanny Brown

Roz wrote:
You'll need to organise it, tell people when you'll be there etc and then see who turns up.
We're not very good at meets down this end of the country, they seem to fare much better ooop North. I think that's cos they're all on the dole or off on long term sick leave and have nothing better to do while us Southerners keep the ecomony (such as it is) afloat
lOl :couch:

Lights blue touchpaper and runs away.....

:hehe: :hehe: :yup:

Go Roz!!!!

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2010 11:44 

Roz, i have been using Robinson Foundary in Canterbury. They seem helpful enough but i do all my own servicing, only use them for parts and warrenty claims etc.

Would love to know of a local parts supplier though !

I go to the Oakdene cafe in the summer loads, as well as ebbsfleet, Rye, Hastings, Box Hill, Bury Hill etc. I put 7K on my ninja last year just on weekend rideouts, Longest was 400 miles in a day up and around King's Lynn, Great Yarmouth and Nottingham, was such a good day :)

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2010 21:21 

Avalaugh wrote:
Roz, i have been using Robinson Foundary in Canterbury. They seem helpful enough but i do all my own servicing, only use them for parts and warrenty claims etc.

I go to the Oakdene cafe in the summer loads, as well as ebbsfleet, Rye, Hastings, Box Hill, Bury Hill etc. I put 7K on my ninja last year just on weekend rideouts, Longest was 400 miles in a day up and around King's Lynn, Great Yarmouth and Nottingham, was such a good day :)

and WHY exactly do you go to ebbsfleet ;) ;) ;) 8-) ????

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2010 17:25 

Current ride: Not a Buell
Oops, only just seen this thread :oooops:
Will keep an eye on this section for next one :)

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2010 18:17 

Current ride: 1991 RS1200 westwind
Jill Brown wrote:
Roz wrote:
You'll need to organise it, tell people when you'll be there etc and then see who turns up.
We're not very good at meets down this end of the country, they seem to fare much better ooop North. I think that's cos they're all on the dole or off on long term sick leave and have nothing better to do while us Southerners keep the ecomony (such as it is) afloat
lOl :couch:

Lights blue touchpaper and runs away.....

:hehe: :yup:

Go Roz!!!!

It was wasted though Jill, we are very thick skinned OOp north lOl lOl ......must be us Northerners keeping the economy going anyway ..........we have a full new shift starting up at work this week :yup: :yup: so we must be doing something right ;) :D

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2010 21:38 

wurth wrote:
Avalaugh wrote:

and WHY exactly do you go to ebbsfleet ;) ;) ;) 8-) ????

Facebook will show you, there is a dedicated group there, pic of me last year on my zx6-r

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/ ... 708653.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/ ... 326076.jpg
Was out on Sunday, the buell wheelies so easy, cant wait for the dry summer roads, gonna get some great snaps this year :)

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2010 21:34 

Here is a link to a vid of ebbsfleet :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wEysuBQ4f4

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2010 17:47 

That'll be the place. might pop up there tomorrow if its dry :)