It is currently 28 Mar 2024 16:29

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mallory "advanced" day
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 21:19 

Just got back.....what a fabulous day for it all. 8-)

As usual the Buell events team are unsurpassed. :yup: There was a choice of bike....but mostly 1125s. I tried an R and a CR as well another go on a 9SX. Have to say that the 1125s were much nicer (and you know I don't really like V-twins). The R was a bit of a long reach for me but no problems getting both feet on the ground.

I was the slowest thing around the track by far - but nobody told me to go faster. I was, actually, quite a bit quicker by the end of the afternoon and I didn't have any "moments" what so ever. Such a flattering and forgiving bike.

Very, very impressed with the instruction - even if my pea brain couldn't manage to do all the bits at once. I was dancing around the bike like Dani Pedrosa but thinking about arse position and foot position made me "forget" to change down or brake a couple of times. :cretin:

I shall be practising my technique on the way to Tesco soon - just as soon as I get the Suzi back from the menders, courtesy of blind Volvo-driver's insurer :lol:

Now if Erik could just design an inline triple or four I would gladly give him my money coz his company really does have the nicest people :clap:

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 20:33 
You must be the one who had my place. When I rang up to book the last place had gone within the hour.
I'm glad you liked it.........makes me feel a whole lot better :sad1: