It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:10

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2009 21:56 
Anyone planning to do the above run this weekend?

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2009 15:19 

Current ride: A black one
Polecat wrote:

Would appear not Polecat.

Perhaps they are all saving themselves for Adam's Insurgent Run the following weekend ;)

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2009 17:57 

Dusty wrote:
Polecat wrote:

Would appear not Polecat.

Perhaps they are all saving themselves for Adam's Insurgent Run the following weekend ;)

I'm off to ride like a twat around Mid Wales :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2009 18:00 
The Nagged Hubby

And me if it dry :D

N.

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2009 23:47 
You bunch of lilly livered Jessies .... at least some of you should be standing up for your right to ride wherever you want without undue police interference ;)

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2009 00:06 
Site Admin

Do you really believe it'll make a difference ?......if anything, it'll just piss them off even more :roll:

98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2009 00:19 
Site Admin

I mean piss them off long term......they'll have a field day during the protest and some of the coppers who just follow orders at the mo, will develop an active/personal dislike for bikers and gun ('scuse the pun) for them even more in the future.

98 S1W
00 M2
01 X1
03 P3
10 CR

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2009 00:20 
Never mind .... I will selflessly go where others fear to tread .... just come and visit please :roll:

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2009 16:38 
The Nagged Hubby

Polecat wrote:
You bunch of lilly livered Jessies .... at least some of you should be standing up for your right to ride wherever you want without undue police interference ;)

We don't have rights in this land just privileges! Easier to remove privileges than rights see :yup:

:tosser: land IMHHO.

N.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2009 20:56 

Current ride: S1w X1 1125CR
Sorry Polecat.
Loud pipes,small plates dark visors; we'd be lambs to the slaughter and not progress the bikers cause at all.(and probably add ammunition to the Police case and cash to the coffers.
If I had a standard bike I might consider it but probably get done for speeding anyway :oooops:

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 05:23 

Why anybody would want to reclaim Wales is totally beyond me.
Awful place, usually damp, the locals refuse to speal English when it suits, so therefore much of the beauty is covered by signage. No real infrastructure, too much white paint on the roads (see above about signage) It is a foreign land that the rozzers can have, there are plenty more hospitable places to go that have sun and proper food with real mountains and a proper foreign accent that uses the whole range of letters available in the alphabet, not just three.

No, they can keep Wales until such time it has to offer soemthing useful, then consideration will be shown in reclamation, until then, they can shag their own sheep.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 10:01 
i will definatly be attending, just because to the untrained welsh officers eye an XB9 looks seriously illegal and streetfightered, will be fun to produce the docs and start receiving stop forms just to post a harrassment case against them.

if anyone wants to find me ill be the one surrounded by coppers and tazered on the floor :)

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 18:47 

andycharelle wrote:
i will definatly be attending, just because to the untrained welsh officers eye an XB9 looks seriously illegal and streetfightered, will be fun to produce the docs and start receiving stop forms just to post a harrassment case against them.

if anyone wants to find me ill be the one surrounded by coppers and tazered on the floor :)

:lol: :lol: You are from Liverpool, as soon as you open your mouth you are bolloxed. :yup:

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2009 19:01 

Current ride: X1 2001
att wrote:
Awful place, usually damp, the locals refuse to speal English when it suits, so therefore much of the beauty is covered by signage. No real infrastructure, too much white paint on the roads (see above about signage) It is a foreign land that the rozzers can have, there are plenty more hospitable places to go that have sun and proper food with real mountains and a proper foreign accent that uses the whole range of letters available in the alphabet, not just three.

No, they can keep Wales until such time it has to offer soemthing useful, then consideration will be shown in reclamation, until then, they can shag their own sheep.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2009 00:04 

Current ride: A black one
att wrote:

Baa. Now bugger off, once and for all, you opinionated, poisoned midget :tosser: