UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

Deliverance Pt 10
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22508
Page 5 of 5

Author:  Adam [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

spondon440 wrote:
Thanks to Adam and Paula for a great day, brilliant as always to meet everyone.

Andy


A pleasure to have you here too😎

Author:  kevmean [ Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Glad you had a great time and sad we had to miss it again, struggling a lot with lack of dogsitter every other weekend which unfortunately seems to coincide with most events. I certainly don't begrudge Harry having the opportunity to experience the thrill of helping the EHA race team those weekends though 8-)
Really hope we can sort something next year 8-)

Author:  Adam [ Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

kevmean wrote:
Glad you had a great time and sad we had to miss it again, struggling a lot with lack of dogsitter every other weekend which unfortunately seems to coincide with most events. I certainly don't begrudge Harry having the opportunity to experience the thrill of helping the EHA race team those weekends though 8-)
Really hope we can sort something next year 8-)


So do we. Looks like we're going to have a hot tub instead of a Portaloo ;) :rotfl:

Author:  Jill Brown [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Adam wrote:
kevmean wrote:
Glad you had a great time and sad we had to miss it again, struggling a lot with lack of dogsitter every other weekend which unfortunately seems to coincide with most events. I certainly don't begrudge Harry having the opportunity to experience the thrill of helping the EHA race team those weekends though 8-)
Really hope we can sort something next year 8-)


So do we. Looks like we're going to have a hot tub instead of a Portaloo ;) :rotfl:


Oh yesss baby. Watch out, coming in ....whoooohoooo.... :rotfl:

Author:  gusm2 [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Yuk, warm human broth :ill:

Author:  Matron [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl

Author:  att [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Matron wrote:
On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl


You were just far too tolerant of fuckwits, you need retraining!!! FFS!

Author:  Jill Brown [ Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Matron wrote:
On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl


I had a peaceful day reading a book firstly sat outside my tent, then cowering inside my tent whilst the heavens opened, hail hammered down and thunder and lightning filled the skies... lOl

Author:  Matron [ Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

att wrote:
Matron wrote:
On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl


You were just far too tolerant of fuckwits, you need retraining!!! FFS!

I live in Scotland, we are chilled-out drivers up there due to the lack of over-population!

Author:  Jill Brown [ Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Matron wrote:
On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl


If I had known you were going, I would have joined you. :yup:

Author:  Adam [ Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Jill Brown wrote:
Matron wrote:
On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl


If I had known you were going, I would have joined you. :yup:


You'd have had to sit on Att's knee :o :rotfl:

Author:  Nutah [ Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Deliverance Pt 10

Adam wrote:
Jill Brown wrote:
Matron wrote:
On the Saturday morning of Deliverance, we (Mrs Peel, Steed, T965m, Att and I) Piled into the beast and headed up to Llangollen for the Llan bike fest, to see Moz, coo over the CCM Spitfire range and have a wander.

I learned a valuable lesson...never let Att sit in the passenger seat of your car!!! He beeped the bloody horn a million times and I have now renamed him horny-boy lOl


If I had known you were going, I would have joined you. :yup:


You'd have had to sit on Att's knee :o :rotfl:


don't you have a roof rack like the railways in India ? :hehe:

Page 5 of 5 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/