UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

Ems Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22033
Page 3 of 6

Author:  jeznewsome [ Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

I should be along with a XB9R Firebolt Chris

Author:  CJ [ Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Thanks all, we're almost there :worthy:

S2T Thunderbolt - TBC
S3T Thunderbolt - Moltenpitbuell (Chris)
S1 or S1WL Lightning
M2 Cyclone - Coco (Phil)
X1 Lightning - Sillyb (Nick)
XB12Scg Lightning - Shelley
XB9R Firebolt - Jeznewsome
Blast - Linda
XB12X Ulysses - Delw (Derek)
XB12STT - Att (Dave)
1125CR - Kevmean
1125R - Kiwi (Nathan)
EBR 1190RX - Albert666 (Alan)
EBR 1190SX

Author:  Kiwi [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Hi Chris and Jane

I have been anxiously watching this post for nearly a week now and the 1125r spot has remained vacant. I have a tidy 25th signature model (appearance is standard but for the HMF pipe) and it would be an honour to help with your friend Em's day. I am quite new here and haven't met many of the team yet so I'd be more than happy to step aside for any of the old crew :) But yep, I can fill that vacant spot till then if you'll have me.

I'm nearly 4 hours away so I would come through on the Sunday and Airbnb it, so I can drop off on the 28th arvo.

Nathan

Author:  Bonzo [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Kiwi wrote:
I am quite new here and haven't met many of the team yet


Don't worry about that. I've been here 15 years and haven't met many of the team yet lOl

Author:  jeznewsome [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

DaveH wrote:
I'll be riding over on the S1W/L for the day........Dave

CJ..... You missed DaveH....

Author:  CJ [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Jez, I'm just waiting for Dave to confirm he can get his S1WL there in time for the 9.30am deadline. We hope the 1190SX will be Dave from Northants V-Twin but we're awaiting confirmation.

Nathan, thanks for volunteering your 1125R, you were the first to respond on that model so I'll add you to the list :P ....

Author:  03 [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Bonzo wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
I am quite new here and haven't met many of the team yet


Don't worry about that. I've been here 15 years and haven't met many of the team yet lOl

Right from the very beginning of this place, it's always been more important to roll up your virtual sleeves and get stuck in. Doesn't really count for much here, time served in that respect. Luckily, even though much of what we had over the years has now gone, that bit still applies.

Author:  DaveH [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

jeznewsome wrote:
DaveH wrote:
I'll be riding over on the S1W/L for the day........Dave

CJ..... You missed DaveH....


Chris. Let someone else take the S1 / S1W slot. If the weather is good i'll be there well before the 9.30 deadline but if it's raining I won't be there at all. Erik or no Erik

Author:  deepsix [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

DaveH wrote:
jeznewsome wrote:
DaveH wrote:
I'll be riding over on the S1W/L for the day........Dave

CJ..... You missed DaveH....


Chris. Let someone else take the S1 / S1W slot. If the weather is good i'll be there well before the 9.30 deadline but if it's raining I won't be there at all. Erik or no Erik


You could always come in a car Dave so we could all take the piss :D

Author:  CJ [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

DaveH wrote:
Chris. Let someone else take the S1 / S1W slot. If the weather is good i'll be there well before the 9.30 deadline but if it's raining I won't be there at all. Erik or no Erik


Dave, no problem. If no one else books that slot we'll leave it open for you and hope for good weather :sun: :sun:...

Why have I got a mental image of Fubar in my head :D .....

Author:  Kiwi [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Bonzo wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
I am quite new here and haven't met many of the team yet


Don't worry about that. I've been here 15 years and haven't met many of the team yet lOl


Haha nice one Bonzo but you've got a bloody good excuse...all that water and stuff lOl

Author:  Kiwi [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

CJ wrote:
Jez, I'm just waiting for Dave to confirm he can get his S1WL there in time for the 9.30am deadline. We hope the 1190SX will be Dave from Northants V-Twin but we're awaiting confirmation.

Nathan, thanks for volunteering your 1125R, you were the first to respond on that model so I'll add you to the list :P ....


Brilliant! Thanks CJ :yup: looking forward to it. I'll start looking for nearby accommodation, Red Lion in Revesby looks like a winner...I'm a sucker for a garden bar and a bed within rolling distance :)

Author:  deepsix [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Kiwi wrote:
CJ wrote:
Jez, I'm just waiting for Dave to confirm he can get his S1WL there in time for the 9.30am deadline. We hope the 1190SX will be Dave from Northants V-Twin but we're awaiting confirmation.

Nathan, thanks for volunteering your 1125R, you were the first to respond on that model so I'll add you to the list :P ....


Brilliant! Thanks CJ :yup: looking forward to it. I'll start looking for nearby accommodation, Red Lion in Revesby looks like a winner...I'm a sucker for a garden bar and a bed within rolling distance :)


Ha ha you'll be lucky Nathan :D I ended up with an Airbnb place about 5 miles from East Kirkby as the normal places I stay are full. :old:

Author:  Kiwi [ Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

deepsix wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
CJ wrote:
Jez, I'm just waiting for Dave to confirm he can get his S1WL there in time for the 9.30am deadline. We hope the 1190SX will be Dave from Northants V-Twin but we're awaiting confirmation.

Nathan, thanks for volunteering your 1125R, you were the first to respond on that model so I'll add you to the list :P ....


Brilliant! Thanks CJ :yup: looking forward to it. I'll start looking for nearby accommodation, Red Lion in Revesby looks like a winner...I'm a sucker for a garden bar and a bed within rolling distance :)


Ha ha you'll be lucky Nathan :D I ended up with an Airbnb place about 5 miles from East Kirkby as the normal places I stay are full. :old:


Just looking now mate... Sad to miss out on the Red Lion and yes there is very little availability in the area :cry:

I moved the search out to the coast and found a nice little place a short walk from the beach (Sutton on Sea) with a few taverns and stuff. 35 minutes from the aviation centre and only £40 for the night. Waiting to hear back now :D

Author:  CJ [ Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Em’s Day 2017 – Buell & EBR Motorcycle Display

Nathan, we look forwards to meeting you and your 1125R :P .....

Page 3 of 6 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/