UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21891
Page 15 of 17

Author:  Buell Abusa [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Bloody photographers timing has alot to be desired! Flossy was only showing us her suntan! :D

Author:  kevmean [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Buell Abusa wrote:
Bloody photographers timing has alot to be desired! Flossy was only showing us her suntan! :D

I think his timing was perfect....... the zooming in wasn't though ;)

Author:  Dusty [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

I see the confused old bloke, on the very far left, managed to get in on it :old:

Author:  CJ [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Yes, we noticed that :hehe: ....

Author:  edd [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

brother in buells wrote:
Got home today to ,was the first time over for me and it won't be the last for sure!
Did meet lot's of nice people the whole week.
The fly by from the spit fire on saturday sounded awesome and seeing the Lancaster up close was impressive!

Was cool to meet some of you in person and seeing all the Buells.


Sorry l missed you brother in Buell son, and anyone else. l was probably a bit bleary eyed. Maybe we should all wear tag name badges next time? ;)

Author:  Kiwi [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

edd wrote:
brother in buells wrote:
Got home today to ,was the first time over for me and it won't be the last for sure!
Did meet lot's of nice people the whole week.
The fly by from the spit fire on saturday sounded awesome and seeing the Lancaster up close was impressive!

Was cool to meet some of you in person and seeing all the Buells.


Sorry l missed you brother in Buell son, and anyone else. l was probably a bit bleary eyed. Maybe we should all wear tag name badges next time? ;)



:yt:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Author:  edd [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Didn't call brother in Buell s 'son' either, but this iPad seems to have predictive text! lOl

Author:  Kiwi [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

edd wrote:
Didn't call brother in Buell s 'son' either, but this iPad seems to have predictive text! lOl



Hey Edd. I'm bad with names (especially when hungover at 8am) Did I get this right?

Image

Author:  x1glider [ Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

I should not have looked at these pictures. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

I'm going to have to find The Shining on-demand so I won't be scared anymore and can sleep peacefully.

Looks like a cracking time, actually.

Author:  brother in buells [ Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

x1glider wrote:
I should not have looked at these pictures. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

I'm going to have to find The Shining on-demand so I won't be scared anymore and can sleep peacefully.

Looks like a cracking time, actually.

:rotfl:

Author:  brother in buells [ Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

edd wrote:
brother in buells wrote:
Got home today to ,was the first time over for me and it won't be the last for sure!
Did meet lot's of nice people the whole week.
The fly by from the spit fire on saturday sounded awesome and seeing the Lancaster up close was impressive!

Was cool to meet some of you in person and seeing all the Buells.


Sorry l missed you brother in Buell son, and anyone else. l was probably a bit bleary eyed. Maybe we should all wear tag name badges next time? ;)


Yeah Edd ,would have been nice to talk but next time better!
There was a lot to see and people to meet ,so we can't meet them all at once.

Author:  edd [ Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Kiwi wrote:


Hey Edd. I'm bad with names (especially when hungover at 8am) Did I get this right?



I forgot about you taking that snap Kiwi. Either l had just recieved a bump on the head, or l'd just ridden back from a quick look at Skegness in the rain! lOl

Author:  CJ [ Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Now suitably framed, a fitting memento of the event :worthy: :worthy:...

These are rare items, we only had a modest quantity of posters available on the day and they sold out within half an hour of the event starting. I think Erik managed to sign all of them.

Author:  CJ [ Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Received today, the Papworth Hospital letter of acknowledgement for the money raised at Ems Day 2017.

Full event report and additional pictures: http://www.ukbuellgroup.co.uk/432653519

Author:  mojomick [ Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Erik Buell To Attend Ems Day 2017 - Monday 29th May.

Fantastic, Chris and Jane. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Page 15 of 17 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/