UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

billy no mates
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21662
Page 1 of 2

Author:  king01 [ Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  billy no mates

anyone fancy a meet and a cuppa somewhere south yorkshire. saturday pm or sunday am 23/24th july.

:?

Author:  Jill Brown [ Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Sadly live too far away but I am sure you will find someone closer... :yup:

Author:  Tigs [ Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

How about a ride up to squires on the Sunday. We could meet you at J&S in Doncaster if that's any help.

Author:  CJ [ Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

king01 wrote:
anyone fancy a meet and a cuppa somewhere south yorkshire. saturday pm or sunday am 23/24th july.

:?


Thanks for the suggestion. We would normally be up for a local informal meet but we're away this weekend at the UK Moto Guzzi Day in Northamptonshire: http://www.motoguzzi.com/uk_EN/news-pro ... -Day-2016/

Author:  king01 [ Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

it now looks like i am going to Squires cafe on sunday with Tigs and her gang.. Really looking forward to it, will be nice to meet some new faces and show off my pride and joy. Never been to the legendary squires cafe and they have an MV augusta event on sooooooo that'll be fabaroonie.

and it will be :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

Author:  Tigs [ Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Looks like its a goer. I've had a word with Ryan and he's tied up early morning but can make 11.30 at Blyth services. Anyone else interested just rock up ;) ;)

Author:  king01 [ Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Tigs wrote:
can make 11.30 at Blyth services. Anyone else interested just rock up ;) ;)


1130 :shock:

its now a lunch run not a breakfast run... pie n chips now. lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

C U at 11.30 :yup:

Author:  Tigs [ Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Don't worry they do bacon butties all day until late at night. You can name your poison be it full English, Cornish pasty, chip butty or full sunday roast ;)

Author:  WILLYBUELL [ Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Tigs wrote:
Looks like its a goer. I've had a word with Ryan and he's tied up early morning but can make 11.30 at Blyth services. Anyone else interested just rock up ;) ;)

could just rock up for this one ;)

Author:  Tigs [ Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Wooohoooo Willy you rock !!!!! :4roz: :4roz: :4roz:

Author:  king01 [ Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

WILLYBUELL wrote:
Tigs wrote:
Looks like its a goer. I've had a word with Ryan and he's tied up early morning but can make 11.30 at Blyth services. Anyone else interested just rock up ;) ;)

could just rock up for this one ;)


cool beans, more the merrier. blythe services at 11.30. i will be there a tad earlier as i need go go juice.

Author:  WILLYBUELL [ Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

have let pepper know ...heres hopeing :D

Author:  crabbitbear [ Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Tigs wrote:
Don't worry they do bacon butties all day until late at night. You can name your poison be it full English, Cornish pasty, chip butty or full sunday roast ;)

If they don't do Ulster I'm not coming :rotfl:

Author:  king01 [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

well the bike has been well and truly christened now, got some speed up, found some twisties and it even got wet for the first time in in its 9 year life :o

Was introduced to Squires Cafe the legendary biking mecca, and now i know where it is i can become a regular.

I have had a full run down on the history and what to expect at deliverance and as a result, i have been well and truly scared off..... wb not really lol, looking forward to it even more. :ner:

it was great to be welcomed so warmly into UKBEG by Tigs, Rick, Mike, Willy (who i was fascinated by), Ryan and Matt(soon to be 10 year old Matt).. :rotfl:

looking forward to seeing you soon. cheers steve :D

Author:  WILLYBUELL [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Good to meet you yuffff and catch up with old friends ....facination is a terrable thing could be some piss taking cumming :yup: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/