UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

billy no mates
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21662
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Tigs [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

[quote="king01"]well the bike has been well and truly christened now, got some speed up, found some twisties and it even got wet for the first time in in its 9 year life :o

Was introduced to Squires Cafe the legendary biking mecca, and now i know where it is i can become a regular.

I have had a full run down on the history and what to expect at deliverance and as a result, i have been well and truly scared off..... wb not really lol, looking forward to it even more. :ner:

it was great to be welcomed so warmly into UKBEG by Tigs, Rick, Mike, Willy (who i was fascinated by), Ryan and Matt(soon to be 10 year old Matt).. :rotfl:

looking forward to seeing you soon. cheers steve :D[/quote,


Ooooo another one lulled into a false sense of security, and he still wants to come to Deliverance :rotfl: . My work here is done.




Seriously it's was good to meet you Steve. Work commitments pending any one of us will gladly show you around more. Such as Willingham Woods, Leverton Bike Nights or even over to Maz's Emporium

Author:  king01 [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Tigs wrote:
Seriously it's was good to meet you Steve. Work commitments pending any one of us will gladly show you around more. Such as Willingham Woods, Leverton Bike Nights or even over to Maz's Emporium


Willingham Woods ?? is that the place you said you and Rick go dogging... :shock: , there was soooo much to take in, i can't quite remember. :4roz:

Author:  Tigs [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

No no no Matt said he went dogging but that is before he gets turned into a 10 year old ;). Leverton is relatively painless but you will need training before you are ready for the Emporium young padewan :twisted:

Author:  mojomick [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

You had better bring an extra large pineapple to Deliverance, Tigs... ;)

Author:  Tigs [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

mojomick wrote:
You had better bring an extra large pineapple to Deliverance, Tigs... ;)


Already on it Mick I'm going to carve barbs along its length too. We also have Roz and Tony as Deliverance virgins to deal with ;)

Author:  CJ [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

We may have missed out on a local UKBEG meet today but at least we got to see a Buell this weekend. This XB was parked next to Jane's V7 early this morning at the Super Sausage Café where the Guzzi event was being held.

Author:  crabbitbear [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

Tigs wrote:
mojomick wrote:
You had better bring an extra large pineapple to Deliverance, Tigs... ;)


Already on it Mick I'm going to carve barbs along its length too. We also have Roz and Tony as Deliverance virgins to deal with ;)

Taking Roz to the cocktail tent? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Author:  Jill Brown [ Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: billy no mates

crabbitbear wrote:
Tigs wrote:
mojomick wrote:
You had better bring an extra large pineapple to Deliverance, Tigs... ;)


Already on it Mick I'm going to carve barbs along its length too. We also have Roz and Tony as Deliverance virgins to deal with ;)

Taking Roz to the cocktail tent? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I do hope so, she will show us all how to drink and expose our breasts.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/