UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20729
Page 3 of 5

Author:  pash [ Fri May 06, 2016 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

Locals need to be helping out with Ulster breakfast for weary travellers...

Forgive my poor geography, I just need scram...

Author:  CJ [ Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

Seeing as it’s so quite round here I thought I'd post that its only 6 sleeps until we set off on this Ireland trip :D.....

And it's no sleeps until the Neil Young :worthy: :worthy: concert in Leeds tonight - which is why this Ireland trip was rearranged in the first place.

Author:  pash [ Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

CJ wrote:
And it's no sleeps until the Neil Young :worthy: :worthy: concert in Leeds tonight - which is why this Ireland trip was rearranged in the first place.


My mum & dad asked why it was different to what was stated on the UKBEG calendar, I said I didn't know...

As an aside, I have been out on the Uly today (not ridden it for 6 months apart from an MOT last week) to make sure it is ready for the trip. Everything seems to be in order :twisted:

Author:  pash [ Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

Who's coming then?

Chris & Jane
Pete & Mo
Nick & Cheles

Frankie crabbitbear?
Davelong?
Looey?

????
???
??
?

Author:  Looey [ Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

Hi pash. Unfortunately I am working from 3.30 on Friday for the weekend, but will be able to sneek off a few hours earlier on Saturday and try to meet up with ye.
Have you any idea what the plan is for Friday if there is one? If ye are heading for galway straight off Ferry, Athlone is about halfway, and few decent places around for lunch. will keep an eye here over the next few days.

Author:  pash [ Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

Looey wrote:
Have you any idea what the plan is for Friday if there is one? If ye are heading for galway straight off Ferry, Athlone is about halfway, and few decent places around for lunch. will keep an eye here over the next few days.


Ferry arrives in Dublin at 1.40pm, so maybe nearly 2pm before we get out, then Oranmore is about 3 hours away, so if it's halfway we'll be hitting Athlone at 3.30pm.

Author:  Looey [ Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

pash wrote:
Ferry arrives in Dublin at 1.40pm, so maybe nearly 2pm before we get out, then Oranmore is about 3 hours away, so if it's halfway we'll be hitting Athlone at 3.30pm.

Thanks for reply. Ah that's a pity. I will be hearing ye passing athlone from work. Will try to head towards Galway on Saturday if ye are heading for a spin out the wild west!

Author:  CJ [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

FYI we arrive in Dublin at 5.00pm on Friday and our ETA at the hotel should be between 7.30 and 8.30pm.

We have no set itinerary for Saturday and Sunday. We'll take a view on the local weather forecast each morning and decide between us what we want to do and where we want to visit. If any local riders wish to join us on either day may I suggest you meet us at the hotel between 10.00 and 10.30am.

Author:  pash [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

:sun:

Author:  SimonD [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

CJ wrote:
We'll take a view on the local weather forecast each morning and decide between us what we want to do and where we want to visit.


Definitely the right attitude in Ireland! I'll be over next month in Wexford/Cork/Kerry with the family (and bike!). Have a great time.

Author:  conquistador [ Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

SimonD wrote:
CJ wrote:
We'll take a view on the local weather forecast each morning and decide between us what we want to do and where we want to visit.


Definitely the right attitude in Ireland! I'll be over next month in Wexford/Cork/Kerry with the family (and bike!). Have a great time.


We're doing a similar tour mid July. Dublin - Wicklow - Galway - Kenmare - Cork - Rosslare then back home through Wales from Taunton.

Author:  davelong [ Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

conquistador wrote:
SimonD wrote:
CJ wrote:
We'll take a view on the local weather forecast each morning and decide between us what we want to do and where we want to visit.


Definitely the right attitude in Ireland! I'll be over next month in Wexford/Cork/Kerry with the family (and bike!). Have a great time.


We're doing a similar tour mid July. Dublin - Wicklow - Galway - Kenmare - Cork - Rosslare then back home through Wales from Taunton.


Try get into Killarney, do molls gap , if weather is good no place like it

Author:  MrsDoyle [ Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

CJ wrote:
If any local riders wish to join us on either day may I suggest you meet us at the hotel between 10.00 and 10.30am.


I've passed this info on to Steve

Author:  conquistador [ Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

davelong wrote:
conquistador wrote:
SimonD wrote:
CJ wrote:
We'll take a view on the local weather forecast each morning and decide between us what we want to do and where we want to visit.


Definitely the right attitude in Ireland! I'll be over next month in Wexford/Cork/Kerry with the family (and bike!). Have a great time.


We're doing a similar tour mid July. Dublin - Wicklow - Galway - Kenmare - Cork - Rosslare then back home through Wales from Taunton.


Try get into Killarney, do molls gap , if weather is good no place like it


It's on the list

Author:  CJ [ Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: UKBEG Ireland Weekend, Galway, 17th to 20th June 2016

MrsDoyle wrote:
CJ wrote:
If any local riders wish to join us on either day may I suggest you meet us at the hotel between 10.00 and 10.30am.


I've passed this info on to Steve


Thank you :D ....

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/