Last visit was: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 pm It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 am
Posts: 1056
Current ride: 2001 X1, EBR 1190SX
Location: West Lothian
We are dumping the car and trailer with Roz and Tony, staying there and having a few nights with them on the way back :4roz:

_________________
Go big!! Or go Home!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Posts: 709
Current ride: XB9R
Location: Havant
Just to say that if anyone else is heading down south for this, we have a spare room with a brand new - never been slept in by anyone (not even me!) - double bed and a stupidly secure garage.

Its still a bit of a treck from Portsmouth over to the Chunnel, but the offer is there.

(Short of moving closer to Dover, I don't see what more I could offer.)


Dave


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm 
Offline
Think Pink
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am
Posts: 3626
Current ride: Awesome Ulysses & X1
Location: balderton, newark
steely wrote:
Booked for Friday night at the Premier Inn Ashford North; on the 10.06am shuttle outbound and back on the 12.20 Sunday. As is Mo, but no Trevor this year.

If the same thrash metal band are there, I suspect it's unlikely the bassist will repeat his mistake of wearing a kilt. :oooops: :oooops:

just booked me n pepper in yeeeee haaaaaaaaa

_________________
IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT ,THIS STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A GODDAM SEXUAL TYRANASURUS ,YOUVE BEEN PUSHING TOO MANY PENCILS DILLON .GET TO THE CHOPPER


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:06 am 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6143
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Dave from Scotland wrote:
Just to say that if anyone else is heading down south for this, we have a spare room with a brand new - never been slept in by anyone (not even me!) - double bed and a stupidly secure garage.

Its still a bit of a treck from Portsmouth over to the Chunnel, but the offer is there.

(Short of moving closer to Dover, I don't see what more I could offer.)


Dave


Come and join us.. :yup: :sun:

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:07 am 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6143
Location: Portsmouth, UK
WILLYBUELL wrote:
steely wrote:
Booked for Friday night at the Premier Inn Ashford North; on the 10.06am shuttle outbound and back on the 12.20 Sunday. As is Mo, but no Trevor this year.

If the same thrash metal band are there, I suspect it's unlikely the bassist will repeat his mistake of wearing a kilt. :oooops: :oooops:

just booked me n pepper in yeeeee haaaaaaaaa


Better warn the Premier Inn..... lOl

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 pm 
Offline
Milf Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Posts: 4750
Current ride: '98 S1
Location: Wessex
Bump.

Attachment:
Lauwe.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 pm 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6143
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Whoo hoo, I can't wait.. Xx :dance: :dance: :dance:

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 pm 
Offline
Think Pink
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am
Posts: 3626
Current ride: Awesome Ulysses & X1
Location: balderton, newark
Jill Brown wrote:
WILLYBUELL wrote:
steely wrote:
Booked for Friday night at the Premier Inn Ashford North; on the 10.06am shuttle outbound and back on the 12.20 Sunday. As is Mo, but no Trevor this year.

If the same thrash metal band are there, I suspect it's unlikely the bassist will repeat his mistake of wearing a kilt. :oooops: :oooops:

just booked me n pepper in yeeeee haaaaaaaaa


Better warn the Premier Inn..... lOl

:ner:

_________________
IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT ,THIS STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A GODDAM SEXUAL TYRANASURUS ,YOUVE BEEN PUSHING TOO MANY PENCILS DILLON .GET TO THE CHOPPER


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:02 pm 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6143
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am so looking forward to this weekend. Only those that have been before will understand.
So many people from different backgrounds, languages and lifestyles come together with one thing in mind...to have fun with likeminded Buell enthusiasts. Such a fun weekend, such welcoming hosts, and great fun with great friends....very memorable. :yup: :4roz: :dance:

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:17 pm
Posts: 405
Current ride: T120V - M2 Cyclone
Location: Portsmiff init!!
Yep we are both looking forwards to it as well but unfortunately with only a little over 11 weeks to go it looks probable that we'll be in the car again.

Banjo

_________________
It's better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Posts: 7078
Current ride: Muffin 2001 X1
Me and Ronnie are both off on the Fri so we are going to book a crossing over on the Fri and are staying at St Omer on the Fri night and will meet up with everybody at Cassel for lunch on the Saturday 8-) .............. not booked the crossing yet but will do that as soon as I get the uly home and sorted out tax and insurance :D

_________________
2001 X1 2009 1125CR 2006 Uly oh and some Chinese/German hybrid


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 am
Posts: 1056
Current ride: 2001 X1, EBR 1190SX
Location: West Lothian
Last year was our first Lauwe experience and I have to say that it was truly fantastic. I would highly recommend going.

We were all set and the tunnel is booked, but I am afraid that I am having some surgery at the end of the month and I will not be fit in time to go this year :(

Hope you all have a great time, make sure there is a full report and pictures posted :yup:

_________________
Go big!! Or go Home!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 pm 
Offline
Nanny Brown
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Posts: 6143
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Matron wrote:
Last year was our first Lauwe experience and I have to say that it was truly fantastic. I would highly recommend going.

We were all set and the tunnel is booked, but I am afraid that I am having some surgery at the end of the month and I will not be fit in time to go this year :(

Hope you all have a great time, make sure there is a full report and pictures posted :yup:


Noooooooo :( Hope all ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Will you be at Deliverence??

_________________
Valencia Orange XB12Scg
Black P3 Blast - serviced by Maz


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Posts: 11400
Location: Oswestry
Jill Brown wrote:
Will you be at Deliverence??



She better had be lOl

_________________
If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 am
Posts: 1056
Current ride: 2001 X1, EBR 1190SX
Location: West Lothian
Well, that is the silver lining. I was due to be offshore for Deliverance this year, but it looks like I may make it :yup:

_________________
Go big!! Or go Home!!


Top
   
 
 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited