It is currently 24 Apr 2024 21:24

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2009 20:16 

Current ride: Fatbob
I'm on a diet ;)

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009 12:40 

Current ride: 2 Buells + 3 Guzzis
We're all set for a quick erection (tent :D) and will be setting off around 2.30 pm ish - see you all later :P...

The weather's looking good :dance:

www.ukbuellgroup.co.uk

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009 16:49 

CJ wrote:
The weather's looking good :dance:
Just light drizzle then?

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 16:06 
Just like to say a big Thank You to Chris and Jane for the time they spent in making it a great weekend, and to Patrick for all he did :clap: :yup:
Great to put names to faces, had a really good weekend and a good ride back.

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 16:14 

once again another cracking doo,thanks to all who made the effort

cheers

mark

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 16:31 

It was a great weekened. Thankyou Chris, Jane, and Patrick for organising it for us :clap: :yup:

It was great to meet everyone again, plus meeting some new faces :yup:

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 17:44 
Thanks Chris, Jane & Patrick for a great meet. It was good to put faces to some bizarre names we have on here :D

We left around 7:30ish and hit the peaks for a 3hr fun ride and what a ride it was! :dance: But sadly in the end we had to head home :(

Thanks to the heavens too for giving us reasonable weather.....

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 18:59 

Current ride: 1991 RS1200 westwind
What a great weekend and great to meet up with folks and also to meet some new reprobates as well :D .....thanks again to CJ and Jane and Paddy for putting on the event..Had a good ride across on Sat apart from a hiccup near Lincoln where the traffic was at a standstill while the firebrigade was getting ready to do a free soft top conversion....had to sweet talk the female community support officer to get her to allow me to creep past :) uneventful journey apart from that.F##king tomtom cracked another mount yet again ...................TomTom Rider .....the biggest waste of money invented :evil: :evil:
Very lucky to have dry weather after all the rain the last few days but a great location with good beer and ideal campsite apart from one noisy group that Big Phil was heard bollocking in the middle of the night :lol: :lol: :yup:
Enjoyed a short ride across to Matlock bath for a cuppa this morning with a few others and then after refuelling we went back again for lunch.
Had a good journey home and stopped for another cuppa at willingham where a guy with a 636kawasaki was very impressed with the Buell and all they stand for and sounds like Lincoln Buell will be getting a potential customer in this week :)

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 19:05 

:clap: Well done Chris and Jane and thanks especially to Jane who spent hours cooking those burgers and sausages.
:eat: :eat: :eat:

It was good to see some new faces and of course some of the older ones,

Stuffed that raffle though dint we was it 4 or 5 winning tickets. :shut:

Chris was challenged to organise another one same venue in Novembreee, when its a little colder 8-) Now I dont know about rest of you but I got several thick sweaters and thermals. A small issue like sub Zero temperatures wont put me off. We could even have hot soup to warm things up a bit, and Jane dont you worry Ill bring me pinny for the next one you can have day off. :old:

So what you all think :yup:

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 19:54 

Current ride: 2 Buells + 3 Guzzis
I think we can safely say that idea was a great success - our fellow Buell enthusiasts made it a memorable weekend. Thanks to everyone who attended - especially those who'd ridden a long way, Mitch from Plymouth plus Colin and Maxine from London.

We must thank Patrick of Harleyworld, Chesterfield for providing the food free of charge and for bringing the Buell awning and BBQ equipment.

And a huge thank you (and cuddle :4roz:) to Jane for cooking all the food last night and the sausages for breakfast this morning.

The Knockerdown Inn proved to be an ideal location to hold this sort of event - chilled out and totally biker friendly. We'll definitely use this place again - although I'm not sure about November, last night was cold enough for my old bones :shock:...

There were a few sore heads this morning but most of us seemed to have survived the experience.

Jane - looking after hungry Buellers...

The morning after 1.....

The morning after 2 ....

Peeps, Buells and tents....

www.ukbuellgroup.co.uk

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 20:07 
Mr. Tourettes

Many thanx to all involved in setting up this event. Docked at Liverpool about 19.30 after a memorable manx GP, I would have been rude not to say hello to everyone as we were passing by anyway. It topped off an eventfull week to say, I would like to thank MAZ for fitting a belt to my '97 m2 (in record time) after it snapped high up on the M62 on our way to the island, taking out my luggage as well. Great ride home in the sunshine....f#cking cream crakered...goodnight :D

ps I did have a bit of help with the vodka :ill:

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 21:05 

Looks fab! 8-) Wish I could have joined you.

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 21:23 

Current ride: Fatbob
Just as everyone else has said ....A great weekend 8-)
Had a good ride up. good to see some old faces & meet some new ones .
Thanks to Chris for keeping the rain away , Jane for her excellent cooking (as usual) & Patrick for supplying the food :yup:

The Knockerdown is a great venue even if there were a lot of tassle tossers there :D

had a good ride home & had breakfast at jacks hill cafe (it was 12 :00 though :oooops: )

Last thought......Need a bigger tent :D

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 21:33 

CJ wrote:
I think we can safely say that idea was a great success - our fellow Buell enthusiasts made it a memorable weekend. Thanks to everyone who attended - especially those who'd ridden a long way, Mitch from Plymouth plus Colin and Maxine from London.

We must thank Patrick of Harleyworld, Chesterfield for providing the food free of charge and for bringing the Buell awning and BBQ equipment.

And a huge thank you (and cuddle :4roz:) to Jane for cooking all the food last night and the sausages for breakfast this morning.

The Knockerdown Inn proved to be an ideal location to hold this sort of event - chilled out and totally biker friendly. We'll definitely use this place again - although I'm not sure about November, last night was cold enough for my old bones :shock:...

There were a few sore heads this morning but most of us seemed to have survived the experience.

Jane - looking after hungry Buellers...

The morning after 1.....

The morning after 2 ....

Peeps, Buells and tents....

What a splendid pair of slippers in the 3rd photo down :yup: 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2009 22:55 

Current ride: S1w X1 1125CR
Was Roz there with a back-up van (photo 6)?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next