It is currently 29 Mar 2024 05:31

All times are UTC

Post subject: Em's day....Bike Night..
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011 12:20 

Current ride: XB9R, 1200GS,CB750.
Now then, for those who are interested and thinking of camping or BB'ing for Em's doo, on the Friday Night at Billinghay thats on the A153 not far from East Kikby, theres a charity Bike Night in aid of L.I.V.E.S. this is run by the Wolds Bikers, its says on their flyers that there is live music, daves Smoking BBQ trade stands ect ect oh an a classic motorcycle competition.....if your in the area for Em's doo on the Saturday and have nothing spoiling Friday night it may be worth a look see, its all happning at the Coach and Horses 6 pm till late....I may take the Honda..weather permitting (take to long to clean when it gets wet) then back on Saturday on the Buell for Em's doo........

Stay lucky Woody..

You can always tell a Yorkshire man..But ya can't tell him much.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011 23:17 
Think Pink

Current ride: Awesome Ulysses & X1
Woody wrote:
Now then, for those who are interested and thinking of camping or BB'ing for Em's doo, on the Friday Night at Billinghay thats on the A153 not far from East Kikby, theres a charity Bike Night in aid of L.I.V.E.S. this is run by the Wolds Bikers, its says on their flyers that there is live music, daves Smoking BBQ trade stands ect ect oh an a classic motorcycle competition.....if your in the area for Em's doo on the Saturday and have nothing spoiling Friday night it may be worth a look see, its all happning at the Coach and Horses 6 pm till late....I may take the Honda..weather permitting (take to long to clean when it gets wet) then back on Saturday on the Buell for Em's doo........

Stay lucky Woody..

weather permitting it just up road from me ,could be well worth a look :yup:

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011 11:56 

Current ride: XB9R, 1200GS,CB750.
Looks like there's a few folk around this Friday evening, so I'll bump this ;) to give you all a reminder :) see you all Friday or saturday..same Woody..different bike....

Stay lucky Woody.

You can always tell a Yorkshire man..But ya can't tell him much.