It is currently 29 Mar 2024 05:51

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ummm...Silly Fingaz??
PostPosted: 08 May 2009 11:11 
For some odd reason, the site would not allow me to register as "crip2nite" no matter how many times I've tried! Wouldn't send me an e-mail so I could activate it! I hope it's not because I'm being rejected :roll: I just like to pop in here from time to time as I've been here practically forever! I'll get another Buell..one day.... First gotta get a full time job... sux over here in the US.... Was thinking of actually going back to school for a while and learn another trade...

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 11:46 

Hey, crips, good to see that you made it.

There's a few signs that the worst is over but it could still be a long way until we start to climb out of it.

What sort of thing were you thinking of training in?

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 12:45 
I'm actually going to a college about 5 miles away from me to talk with the admissions officer today. My boss told me that he can't keep me on for much longer. I'm waiting for him to let me go so I can go on unemployment. That's the only way I'l be able to take courses in: X-ray Technician/ Phlebotomy and something else. It's a 7 month course, full time (30 hours a week) After I've finished, I get 3 certifications and they actually find jobs for me and work up a nice resume. None of this can be accomplished until I actually get legally laid off so I can proceed with my 57 weeks of unemployment which will help during my time in school. I know this is going to constitute a ton of homework and field days at local hospitals so I'm going to have to put my music career on hold for a few years... but my financial stability comes first and foremost!

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 12:52 

That actually sound spretty cool. Good luck with it. :yup:

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 12:52 
Thanx :dance:

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 15:49 

Yeah, good luck with it 8-)

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 20:11 

Current ride: X1 2001
8-) Crips , but seems a lot of effort just to see through ladies clothing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
good luck !!

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 20:24 
:hehe: I actually scared the shit out of my 2 boys when I said I'm going to use them as guinea pigs for when I'm learning how to extract blood from a patient :shock:

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 21:21 

:hehe:

I might use that one myself.

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 21:31 
Needs more cowbell

Current ride: None
Welcome Crips, Once your original registration attempt expires I will change your name back for you :)

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 22:54 
Ash wrote:
Welcome Crips, Once your original registration attempt expires I will change your name back for you :)

That's why You're the best, Ash! After all "Silly Fingaz" is my stage name.. I'm not on stage here 8-) ... I even got a tat with that name:

PostPosted: 09 May 2009 15:33 
Needs more cowbell

Current ride: None
Changed

PostPosted: 12 May 2009 08:50 
Oh well.... the time has finally come... Boss is in the process of phasing my job out entirely and going all digital... I put my bike up for sale 2 days ago and a US Marine came by yesterday and was very impressed on how well I maintained the bike and bought it for $6000.00 :shock: .... reason I'm shocked is you can actually pick up an'06 636 for as low as $4,500.00! I had all records available on all maintenance done and there was not so much as a micro scratch on it. Until I either finish my education or land another full time job, I'm gonna be bikeless for the first time in my adult life :sad1: Not gonna make for an exciting summer but my financial sanity comes first. This sale should keep my head above water for a while if I just live very carefully! No more purchases ... just pay the mortgage and keep food in our bellies!

PostPosted: 12 May 2009 08:54 

Current ride: 2000 x1
That is such sad news Crip :cry: Good Luck in college and come out the other side kicking butt. You will back on 2 wheels before you know it

PostPosted: 12 May 2009 09:09 
Good luck with the future mate.....