It is currently 28 Mar 2024 17:43

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 14:42 

Current ride: XB 1200 SS Long
:D Hello!

Just want to say Hi to everyone, new member to the site, very impressed with it. I've put some parts on for sale so please take a look, also like everybody who owns a Buell there's a lot of parts I want, listed some on my ad. This is my third Buell, first one was a City X, second one was a beautiful XB12 SS Long and when I sold it I realised I'd made a mistake and so it took me a further 18 months to find another XB12 SS Long with low enough mileage to buy. Going to buy another City X and these bikes wont be going anywhere. I totally love the Buells with all their quirks, they're like riding little locomotives. Big smile from ear to ear. I'll put some pictures of my bike on the owners page shortly.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of like minded people. I'm also a member of a bike club in the Northwest which are also very Buell friendly, we have frequent ride outs, friendly club nights, go to all the rally's (everyone is welcome to our ride outs and club do's, I'll put on the forum about any up coming, would love to see, meet and chat to more Buell friends, you'll be made very welcome). We've just done the Yorkshire Pudding, before that we did Rally in the Valley and this weekend we're doing the Avernus Underworld Rally.

We've just toured Europe in July starting in Belgium then into Germany (to see where all the Buells have gone to) then went to Bitsburg for a couple of days where the beer and music festivals were happening. Down to Switzerland, stayed in Freiburg and Hinterzarten then crossed at the French Swiss border onto the Alps and into Austria were we road through the Alpine ski resorts and back into Bavaria. Now onto the Romantic Road up to the Black Forest, stayed two nights in the Morsel Vally and visited the Nurburgring along the way, had a stay in Baden-Baden and then back up to Belgium and into Holland for a couple of days then back home for tea and medals.

Being new I've only just seen the messages about GP tickets, if I can get some I'll be there too.

So this is the kind off thing I get up to.

Cheers Paul

P.S. The two bikes I sold didn't go to z Germans, one went to live in Cornwall and the other in Yorshire

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 17:16 
Welcome Aboard......

Gibby wrote:
Looking forward to meeting a lot of like minded people.

No "Like Minded" people here..... lOl

Gibby wrote:
I'm also a member of a bike club in the Northwest which are also very Buell friendly.

Which one?

And why would any Bike Club not be?

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 22:15 

Current ride: 2001 X1//TRK 502x
Welcome :D

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 23:37 

Current ride: XB 1200 SS Long
:D Hello!

Just want to say Hi to everyone, new member to the site, very impressed with it. I've put some parts on for sale so please take a look, also like everybody who owns a Buell there's a lot of parts I want, listed some on my ad. This is my third Buell, first one was a City X, second one was a beautiful XB12 SS Long and when I sold it I realised I'd made a mistake and so it took me a further 18 months to find another XB12 SS Long with low enough mileage to buy. Going to buy another City X and these bikes wont be going anywhere. I totally love the Buells with all their quirks, they're like riding little locomotives. Big smile from ear to ear. I'll put some pictures of my bike on the owners page shortly.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of like minded people. I'm also a member of a bike club in the Northwest which are also very Buell friendly, we have frequent ride outs, friendly club nights, go to all the rally's (everyone is welcome to our ride outs and club do's, I'll put on the forum about any up coming, would love to see, meet and chat to more Buell friends, you'll be made very welcome). We've just done the Yorkshire Pudding, before that we did Rally in the Valley and this weekend we're doing the Avernus Underworld Rally.

We've just toured Europe in July starting in Belgium then into Germany (to see where all the Buells have gone to) then went to Bitsburg for a couple of days where the beer and music festivals were happening. Down to Switzerland, stayed in Freiburg and Hinterzarten then crossed at the French Swiss border onto the Alps and into Austria were we road through the Alpine ski resorts and back into Bavaria. Now onto the Romantic Road up to the Black Forest, stayed two nights in the Morsel Vally and visited the Nurburgring along the way, had a stay in Baden-Baden and then back up to Belgium and into Holland for a couple of days then back home for tea and medals.

Being new I've only just seen the messages about GP tickets, if I can get some I'll be there too.

So this is the kind off thing I get up to.

Cheers Paul

P.S. The two bikes I sold didn't go to z Germans, one went to live in Cornwall and the other in Yorkshire.

Attachments:
DSC05155.JPG
DSC05155.JPG [ 945.39 KiB | Viewed 775 times ]
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2014 10:35 
Are there two of you? lOl