Last visit was: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:40 am It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 3732
Current ride: M2..
Location: Surrey.
Any idea how you get yer Photobucket Picture up without the arrow links to the whole of yer album?

Yer used t get it done by deleting a bit of the file words and numbers....

Don't seem able to do that now...

:?

_________________
MR.B. Trials Punk.

Yarrrrrrrr................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3KP7X8RQ4


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Posts: 7096
Current ride: Muffin 2001 X1
You getting worried that the whole of UKBeg has now seen you in your Fri night outfit of stockings and suspenders Ratty lOl lOl

_________________
2001 X1 2009 1125CR 2006 Uly oh and some Chinese/German hybrid


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 3732
Current ride: M2..
Location: Surrey.
Naw..... I think you will find that might be Willybuell..... lOl


Seems a bit naff........

_________________
MR.B. Trials Punk.

Yarrrrrrrr................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3KP7X8RQ4


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:46 pm 
Offline
Needs more cowbell
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 am
Posts: 9011
Current ride: None
Location: Southampton
http://support.photobucket.com/home

_________________
"With square conduct, level steps, and upright intentions ..”


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 3732
Current ride: M2..
Location: Surrey.
Nope Ash.... I figure yersel might find a hit in there but I cannot....

Any pointers?

_________________
MR.B. Trials Punk.

Yarrrrrrrr................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3KP7X8RQ4


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 pm 
Offline
Needs more cowbell
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 am
Posts: 9011
Current ride: None
Location: Southampton
Nope, tis what the attachment feature of the forum is for under where you post :)

_________________
"With square conduct, level steps, and upright intentions ..”


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 4366
Current ride: 98 S1W
Location: Perth, not the Scottish one
MadRat wrote:
Any idea how you get yer Photobucket Picture up without the arrow links to the whole of yer album?

Yer used t get it done by deleting a bit of the file words and numbers....

Don't seem able to do that now...

:?


OK, when you're on the page with the photo, right click and copy image URL, or open image in new tab if you want to follow what you're doing a bit better. Then paste the address in here as below (do a quote to see the code). The thumbnail is exactly the same address as the image, except with "th_" at the beginning of the image name :P


Image


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 3732
Current ride: M2..
Location: Surrey.
Ash wrote:
Nope, tis what the attachment feature of the forum is for under where you post :)


ASH... Yep used that but sometimes the Size is too big......

_________________
MR.B. Trials Punk.

Yarrrrrrrr................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3KP7X8RQ4


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 3732
Current ride: M2..
Location: Surrey.
Bonzo wrote:
MadRat wrote:
Any idea how you get yer Photobucket Picture up without the arrow links to the whole of yer album?

Yer used t get it done by deleting a bit of the file words and numbers....

Don't seem able to do that now...

:?


OK, when you're on the page with the photo, right click and copy image URL, or open image in new tab if you want to follow what you're doing a bit better. Then paste the address in here as below (do a quote to see the code). The thumbnail is exactly the same address as the image, except with "th_" at the beginning of the image name :P


Groovy....... Cheers Mr Bonz.... 8-)

However I seem to be using a different version of Photobucket than wot you got....

_________________
MR.B. Trials Punk.

Yarrrrrrrr................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3KP7X8RQ4


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 4366
Current ride: 98 S1W
Location: Perth, not the Scottish one
MadRat wrote:
However I seem to be using a different version of Photobucket than wot you got....


Ignore all the gubbins and html stuff, the key is to find where the actual picture is filed. They don't make it easy because they don't really want people bypassing all the ads etc :P


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Photobucket???
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 3732
Current ride: M2..
Location: Surrey.
:?

_________________
MR.B. Trials Punk.

Yarrrrrrrr................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3KP7X8RQ4


Top
   
 
 [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited