Last visit was: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:40 am It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00




 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm
Posts: 214
Current ride: Buell 1125R and M2
Location: Loughborough
Cheers Kiwi, just bumped my for sale ad.

Looks like a new standard exhaust but has slightly re worked internals and all problem areas done in stainless so it doesn't rust like standard.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 504
Current ride: 1125r
Location: South
Ymale wrote:
Cheers Kiwi, just bumped my for sale ad.

Looks like a new standard exhaust but has slightly re worked internals and all problem areas done in stainless so it doesn't rust like standard.



Is that what you used on the track? Presuming your apex is too loud.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm
Posts: 214
Current ride: Buell 1125R and M2
Location: Loughborough
Bought for the track but as my pals book loud days it's never been on and it's sat in the loft since. I was in two minds wether to put it on as it finishes of the lines with the side fairings but I've never been arsed to bother.


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 504
Current ride: 1125r
Location: South
Ymale wrote:
Bought for the track but as my pals book loud days it's never been on and it's sat in the loft since. I was in two minds wether to put it on as it finishes of the lines with the side fairings but I've never been arsed to bother.



If it doesn't sell by next season I might give you a bell. Current exhaust doesn't meet the loudest track I found (108).

Have been undecided about taking my 1125 to track so bought a little jappa to get some confidence but next year if I can find a cheap enough 1125 I might just start a track dedicated one and keep the good one for spesh :)

I'll start an advice thread before next season as I do need it ;)


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:31 pm
Posts: 24
Current ride: 1125r
still after summat ,if you see anything on your travels ,or sell your bike and remove yours bear me inmind cheers


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Posts: 812
Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
Location: Schoorl ,Netherlands
Kiwi wrote:
Ymale wrote:
Bought for the track but as my pals book loud days it's never been on and it's sat in the loft since. I was in two minds wether to put it on as it finishes of the lines with the side fairings but I've never been arsed to bother.



If it doesn't sell by next season I might give you a bell. Current exhaust doesn't meet the loudest track I found (108).

Have been undecided about taking my 1125 to track so bought a little jappa to get some confidence but next year if I can find a cheap enough 1125 I might just start a track dedicated one and keep the good one for spesh :)

I'll start an advice thread before next season as I do need it ;)


Nate ,what's cheap enough for you?
over here there are a couple 1125 R's around the 4000 euro-
between 12000 and 40000 kilometers.

_________________
The sound of a V-twin engine braking is music to my ears!!


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 pm
Posts: 504
Current ride: 1125r
Location: South
brother in buells wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Ymale wrote:
Bought for the track but as my pals book loud days it's never been on and it's sat in the loft since. I was in two minds wether to put it on as it finishes of the lines with the side fairings but I've never been arsed to bother.



If it doesn't sell by next season I might give you a bell. Current exhaust doesn't meet the loudest track I found (108).

Have been undecided about taking my 1125 to track so bought a little jappa to get some confidence but next year if I can find a cheap enough 1125 I might just start a track dedicated one and keep the good one for spesh :)

I'll start an advice thread before next season as I do need it ;)


Nate ,what's cheap enough for you?
over here there are a couple 1125 R's around the 4000 euro-
between 12000 and 40000 kilometers.


Hello bruv. They are cheap enough alright. I seen one go for 2600 a while ago with some cosmetic damage and eBay had one a few weeks ago in need of some TLC, it was removed at about 2k so I asked the guy what it sold for and he says he took it down because it started sputtering after being out in the rain. That points to the front plug cover letting in water...read about it on here. He said he doesn't have time to fix it up and implied he'd sell it as is for whatever. So there are some good deals to be had on rough ones :)


Top
   
 
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited