It is currently 29 Mar 2024 07:32

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2017 20:30 

Current ride: Buell 1125R and M2
Cheers Kiwi, just bumped my for sale ad.

Looks like a new standard exhaust but has slightly re worked internals and all problem areas done in stainless so it doesn't rust like standard.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2017 20:49 

Current ride: 1125r XB12X
Ymale wrote:
Cheers Kiwi, just bumped my for sale ad.

Looks like a new standard exhaust but has slightly re worked internals and all problem areas done in stainless so it doesn't rust like standard.

Is that what you used on the track? Presuming your apex is too loud.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2017 21:35 

Current ride: Buell 1125R and M2
Bought for the track but as my pals book loud days it's never been on and it's sat in the loft since. I was in two minds wether to put it on as it finishes of the lines with the side fairings but I've never been arsed to bother.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2017 22:15 

Ymale wrote:
Bought for the track but as my pals book loud days it's never been on and it's sat in the loft since. I was in two minds wether to put it on as it finishes of the lines with the side fairings but I've never been arsed to bother.

If it doesn't sell by next season I might give you a bell. Current exhaust doesn't meet the loudest track I found (108).

Have been undecided about taking my 1125 to track so bought a little jappa to get some confidence but next year if I can find a cheap enough 1125 I might just start a track dedicated one and keep the good one for spesh :)

I'll start an advice thread before next season as I do need it ;)

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017 14:48 

Current ride: 1125r
still after summat ,if you see anything on your travels ,or sell your bike and remove yours bear me inmind cheers

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2017 21:00 

Current ride: 2004 Buell XB 12s
Kiwi wrote:
Ymale wrote:

If it doesn't sell by next season I might give you a bell. Current exhaust doesn't meet the loudest track I found (108).

Have been undecided about taking my 1125 to track so bought a little jappa to get some confidence but next year if I can find a cheap enough 1125 I might just start a track dedicated one and keep the good one for spesh :)

Nate ,what's cheap enough for you?
over here there are a couple 1125 R's around the 4000 euro-
between 12000 and 40000 kilometers.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2017 20:12 

brother in buells wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Ymale wrote:

Nate ,what's cheap enough for you?
over here there are a couple 1125 R's around the 4000 euro-
between 12000 and 40000 kilometers.

Hello bruv. They are cheap enough alright. I seen one go for 2600 a while ago with some cosmetic damage and eBay had one a few weeks ago in need of some TLC, it was removed at about 2k so I asked the guy what it sold for and he says he took it down because it started sputtering after being out in the rain. That points to the front plug cover letting in water...read about it on here. He said he doesn't have time to fix it up and implied he'd sell it as is for whatever. So there are some good deals to be had on rough ones :)