It is currently 25 Apr 2024 17:24

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Buell Blast For Sale
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010 22:52 

Hi All,

I'm selling my Buell Blast if anyone is interested. It'll be listed on ebay this weekend but i thought I'd give the group the first chance to buy it.

You'll know how rare it is to find the Blasts (big thanks to Jill who helped me find this one) - its on a 51 plate, can't remember the millage but i think its a little over 10k. Its been very well looked after since i've owned it and is garaged along with our other fleet of bikes (we have a few as we run a business which involves bikes!) The blast is purple/blue and in fairly good condition for its age and millage - although it isn't perfect. It has Oxford heated grips fitted and comes with the optional lowered seat. I'm 5ft 1 and i can flat foot the bike no problem - seat height is 700mm.

I paid 3k for the bike from 3 cross motorcycles just over a year ago, and i've not really used it very much since i got it due to major time constraints (all work and no play!) - we fitted a new battery in June, bike starts on the button and runs perfectly.

It has a great exhaust fitted, which i believe is an extra, it sounds absolutely amazing!

You can see a pic at http://mediamotos.tv/buell

I wouldn't be selling it but hubby and i will be trying for a little one shortly and bikes and bumps dont really go together so I'll be hanging up my leathers for a good 9 months at the very least!

I have lots more piccies available if anyone is interested - please get in touch and i'll send them through. I'm open to offers.

We can possibly deliver if you don't live too far away - bike is currently located just outside Cardiff.

Very sorry to see her go, but i'd like her to find a nice new home rather than gather dust.

Lucie