|UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
|FS - Chrysler 300C CRD Diesel - 08, 24k miles, £14,250
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||LazyDonkey [ Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 pm ]|
|Post subject:||FS - Chrysler 300C CRD Diesel - 08, 24k miles, £14,250|
Registered 30th June 2008 on an 08 plate.
- Full Chrysler warranty until end of June 2011.
- 26k miles.
- 2 owners (Chrysler then me).
- Dark Metallic Blue (Chrysler call it Modern Blue)
- Facelift model so has black leather,dark interior which is MUCH nicer than the original grey stuff
- Climate control
- Heated elec adjustable seats
- Auto xenon's
- Auto wipers
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
- 280W Boston Audio stereo with DVD / MP3 / Aux in for iPod etc
- 5 speed merc automatic
- 3.0 V6 Merc TD (220 bhp / 370 torques)
- 37mpg on a long run
- 33-35 mpg on my commute from Glasgow to Livi (with a bit of town thrown in)
FCSH - Car was serviced by Chrysler main dealer when i bought it 2,500 miles ago and will not need another service for 10k miles. Save for a few tiny marks here and there it is spotless.
Test drives and any inspections welcome.
Basically I've got too much money tied up in toys so something needs to give. Will be very very sad to see it go, but planning on buying something uber sensible and cheap and spending more time and money on VX220 and Buell motorbike instead !
Important thing to note is that this is one of the first face lifted cars. There are a number of subtle changes such as the boot lid, ipod aux in, interior console etc but the main change is classy black leather instead of cheap nasty grey leather. Most of the cars on a 08 plate are actually much older pre-facelift cars.
Car is fantastically comfy, very very quick for a 2 tonne car and it even hangs on quite well !
All in all its a great place to be on a long journey with auto everything and the best in car stereo i've ever had.
I live in Glasgow but I work in Livingston and happy to meet at either location.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC+01:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited