Before this goes up for sale online, I thought I would advertise here, given it's more likely to be appreciated and given a good home. I'm just not using her! See pics and a video of her running, apologies for the poor quality. https://photos.app.goo.gl/VKayLL9LLGixaiB22
FSH with Harley/Buell specialist, Good condition, very customized (I realize that it won't be everyone's cup of tea!), Less the 10K on the clock. MOT Sep 2018. Starts on the button, no smoke, no leaks.
Some interesting bits:
- Converted to Carb - Mikuni HSR 42 I believe, was having too much trouble with the injection
- Chromed and painted bits - see photos. The Chrome has gone on several pieces, which is disappointing! The chrome plater used isn't being used anymore! I've tried to capture that on the pictures, and reflect in the price I hope. This is the only thing that lets her down, I think. (Other than my questionable taste!)
- Pretech 6-pot brake calipers - they are ridiculous and some nice wavy floating disks
- Buell Ulysses Bars - makes her a little more comfy
- After-market Vance and Hines Exhaust - sounds nice!
- Very sticky tires
Any questions feel free to post on this thread, or PM me, and I'll share my phone number, if you would like a chat or arrange a viewing. I am likely to advertise elsewhere this weekend.
Location: Reading, Berkshire.
Thanks for looking.