UK Buell Enthusiasts Group
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/

FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?
http://www.ukbeg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22634
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Pon [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

On ebay at the mo'.
Open to offers.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-SET-BUELL-XB-R-PLASTICS-VENTED-AIRBOX-COVER-XB9R-XB12R-MAY-SPLIT-/253102383803?

Author:  broken buell [ Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

PM Sent

Author:  Pon [ Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

Now sold.

Author:  nigelbread [ Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

Pon wrote:
Now sold.

do you need to remove advert?

Author:  Pon [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD - FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

nigelbread wrote:
Pon wrote:
Now sold.

do you need to remove advert?


Probably, how do you do that?

Author:  pash [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD - FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

Pon wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
Pon wrote:
Now sold.

do you need to remove advert?


Probably, how do you do that?

Only something Admin can do and to be honest I can’t be bothered, after all, where do I draw the line?

Author:  gusm2 [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD - FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

pash wrote:
Pon wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
Pon wrote:
Now sold.

do you need to remove advert?


Probably, how do you do that?

Only something Admin can do and to be honest I can’t be bothered, after all, where do I draw the line?


Still " live " on Ebay is what he maybe means :?:

Author:  pash [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD - FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

gusm2 wrote:
pash wrote:
Pon wrote:
nigelbread wrote:
Pon wrote:
Now sold.

do you need to remove advert?


Probably, how do you do that?

Only something Admin can do and to be honest I can’t be bothered, after all, where do I draw the line?


Still " live " on Ebay is what he maybe means :?:

Phew...

Author:  nigelbread [ Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD - FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

gusm2

Quote:
Still " live " on Ebay is what he maybe means


yes that, three people watching!
If it is purchased via eBay hassle refunding plus neg feed back.

Author:  ursus americanus [ Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

Funnily enough I had an email from eBay today asking me if I wanted to take another look at it lOl

Steve

Author:  Pon [ Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

I've changed the listing to something else. While you are there (on ebay) have a look at my other account and some of the shite I have for sale on there. Much better deals to be had outside ebay. PM me if owt takes your fancy & have a good crimbo & new year.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/inamo-co-uk/m.html

Author:  Bonzo [ Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

Pon wrote:
have a look at my other account and some of the shite I have for sale on there.


You don't have a dirty yellow Reliant Robin do you :?:

Author:  Pon [ Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FULL SET BUELL XB R PLASTICS VENTED AIRBOX COVER XB9R XB12R MAY SPLIT?

Bonzo wrote:
Pon wrote:
have a look at my other account and some of the shite I have for sale on there.


You don't have a dirty yellow Reliant Robin do you :?:

Not any more! But I might be able to get you one ;)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/