It is currently 29 Mar 2024 13:06

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2017 20:15 
Due to recent developments I have decided to put my beloved Uly XT up for sale, briefly this is because of my just becoming involved with a large, long term family project, to which I have been asked to project manage, which of course means overseeing the project from start to finish, apparently all the family members involved reckon I have plenty of time on my hands because I’m now retired, yeah right.!!!

Anyhow what is for sure is I will have very little, or no spare time to ride my Uly and I feel just leaving it sitting in my garage for the next two to three years with it not being used very much is not going to be good for it, or for me.!!!
So I have decided someone else could probably put her to good use.

So what can I tell you about it……………….

One previous owner, I have owned it for the last two years and have thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it, also I have it on good authority from the previous owner that in 2010 when shipped into this country it was one of only the last six to hit our shores, so I guess it will probably become an appreciating classic.

Shortly after acquiring it I lowered it by approx 25mm front and rear, I’m only 5ft 6in tall and can now reach the floor on both sides. This was accomplished by fitting a Mizu lowering ring to the rear shock, obtained from Solo Buell in Spain. Also by fitting a Rox 2-inch handlebar riser, thus allowing the fork tubes to rise up through the yokes a little to give the desired drop at the front to match the rear.

Also just over 12-months ago I fitted one of Albert’s legendary s/s exhaust along with a k&n air filter.
I had the ecm re-mapped a few months ago by Pash, so as you can imagine it now goes very well, also I always use the super unleaded fuel.

It’s in excellent all-round condition having covered just over 12,500 miles from new, recently had new oil + filter, also primary/gear oil change, + new spark plugs, ready for the up and coming season.

M.O.T. due April 24th 2017.
Full service history.
New battery, approx 18-months ago.
New led spot lamps recently fitted, controlled by a switch on the handlebars.
New high powered headlamp bulbs also fitted.
Air-box breather mod carried out.
Maz grease nipple mod.
Free Spirit belt tensioner.
Recently fabricated and fitted an under seat support bracket to protect the very vulnerable ecm's grey terminal.
Tyres good, fitted new approx 4,000 miles ago, just before I bought it.

OEM luggage equipment, side frames, rack, top & side cases.
Heated handlebar grips.

Extras……………….
Buell Side & top case inner bags, which means of course the cases can be left locked on the bike when you have reached your destination, where you can simply just remove the pre-packed inner bags.

Buell removable passenger gel backrest pad.

Garmin Zumu sat/nav, with docking bracket fitted to handlebars and hard wired, comes with charging lead, manual, case etc, also free for life updates.
Buell full size, heavy duty, breathable, indoor cover + universal full size waterproof cover.

There are three leads coming out underneath the centre of the handlebars, from what I remember being told by the previous owner one is for communication with the passenger is so desired. The second is a small usb so possibly a phone charger, or whatever.? And the third????????

Spares include a full set of front & rear Buell disc pads. The original shock absorber collar.
Amber reflectors removed from front forks. Spare headlamp bulbs etc

£4,250.
Sorry no-test rides without insurance and full cash payment in my hand.
If interested please p.m. me for any further details, also for my land-line number for a direct contact.
Thank you.

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2017 21:32 
SOLD

Many thanks to all those that showed interest. :yup: