It is currently 28 Mar 2024 15:47

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: 2017 UKBEG Calendars
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2016 07:40 
proff. patpending

Current ride: Victoria Sponge
Calendars will be arriving tomorrow ready to send well before Christmas

They look like this

Prices including delivery...

For UK
1 x calendar £12.00
2 x calendars £22.00
3 x calendars £31.00
4 x calendars £40.00

For EU
1 x calendar £14.00
2 x calendars £26.00
3 x calendars £38.00
4 x calendars £50.00

For Rest of World
1 x calendar £17.00
2 x calendars £32.00
3 x calendars £46.00
4 x calendars £60.00

You can pay me by bank transfer, cheque (if you dont have my address, PM me), cash or PayPal - ukbegcalendars2011@gmail.com - make sure you have your delivery address included and please pay me by Send Money to Friends and Family. That way I don't have to pay the PayPal charges (or rather the club makes more money out of it). If you don't know how to do that, add a pound on to the cost of the calendar... :twisted:

If you want to pay me by cheque, please email me - ukbegcalendars2011@gmail.com - to tell me the cheque is on it's way (tell me your real name and address) so I can put a calendar aside for you. I will email you back with my address.

If you want to transfer to my bank account please email me - ukbegcalendars2011@gmail.com - to tell me you want to do it (tell me your real name and address) so I can put a calendar aside for you. I will email you back with some bank details.

I will post details of how much the club makes per calendar when I work it out, however, suffice to say, if I sell all of them, the club will make over £2 per calendar, which will go towards the running of this site... Feel free to make a further donation... :D

There are 80 calendars ordered, including one for me and one for Erik (his is free) so get going and order. I will take a load to the Emporium and :maz: doesn't do mailorder.

All calendars will be posted in A3 hard backed envelopes

Cheers

Nick

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]